Competitions WereDocker 4: One Hub at Horrorland (Freagles win! Congrats Hickey and hungrytiger)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth FC, Everton, Delhi
ACTIVE PLAYERS
Truckosaurus as Ash Hansen
CM9000 as Tom Hickey - ALPHA FREAGLE - WINNER
squashface as hungrytiger - CONVERTED FREAGLE - WINNER

guero as Chris ‘Muddy’ Waterman

THE FALLEN
Doashuey as Von van Handler (warging into Aussie the Eagle)
Dazzler10 as Gary Stocks
Quinz as Matt Priddis
OMGFridge as Mark Nicoski
Mr Eagle as Daniel Ricciardo - The Beta Freagle
Smeg Head as Tony Evans
Barrybran as Chris Masten
ashley12 as Ashley McIntosh
Ochre as Himself
ZergMinion as Spider Burton
MWPP as Jack Darling
RookiePick as Julie Bishop
Godfather32 as Mitch Brown

Last edited:
We'd have a few more days if some campaigner didn't give the Freagles a free 50% increase along the way
Given you all voted out a Freagle that night (and nobody was killed the night before) all you should have gotten out of the twist was more info.

Last edited:
I've spent some time thinking this through. RookiePick and squashface if you're around can you check and see if this makes sense?

If JD is a freagle then we have to assume Brown is a good guy because he opened the voting on her tonight. And if JD is a freagle then we have to assume Hickey is also a good guy because of this:
CM and squashface should be the next 2 Lynches imo

So if JD flips freagle we clear 2 others from the list of 4, leaving only one - Hansen.

Now Hansen is either on Hickey or Brown. She's on Brown at the moment but said she'll only switch back to Hickey.
I'd only consider changing my vote back to Hickey, so it won't be me.

This suggests there's a gender divide among the four.

RP likes JD for a bad guy. So if JD flips freagle the remaining eagles take out Hansen tomorrow. If JD flips town we target Brown and Hickey over the next 2 days.

I've spent some time thinking this through. RookiePick and squashface if you're around can you check and see if this makes sense?

If JD is a freagle then we have to assume Brown is a good guy because he opened the voting on her tonight. And if JD is a freagle then we have to assume Hickey is also a good guy because of this:

So if JD flips freagle we clear 2 others from the list of 4, leaving only one - Hansen.

Now Hansen is either on Hickey or Brown. She's on Brown at the moment but said she'll only switch back to Hickey.

RP likes JD for a bad guy. So if JD flips freagle the remaining eagles take out Hansen tomorrow. If JD flips town we target Brown and Hickey over the next 2 days.
Seems reasonable.

I suspect one of the three remaining Ricciardo voters will eat anchor overnight.

Yeah good analysis. I’m a fan of attempting to clear multiple players off single votes, especially this late in the game when we can’t really afford to slip up anymore

I switch to Jack Darling.
I hope you're evil because otherwise, you have just lost the village the game
Brown to tie it
Not my first preference but I'd rather them than me (Brown aka Godfather has contributed little)

Meh, we're going to lose again anyway
Agree. My hunch is that it is a villager v villager lynch hence why I didn't vote for you. Your logic in voting for me was flimsy. But I'd rather you take the bullet.

CM or squash should've been the go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah good analysis. I’m a fan of attempting to clear multiple players off single votes, especially this late in the game when we can’t really afford to slip up anymore
Your call mate, you hold the deciding vote. You said earlier you'd be happy to switch to JD if there's good reason.

I'll save you all the time- I'm a villager as I've said all along. It's too late for us now, but look at the people who controlled the vote today

Heaven PM and thanks for the game Carbine Chaos

Jack Darling exiled
The big tent stood proudly in the middle of the park. How could Darling resist? Slinking in, he sniffed the air and looked around. It smelled vaguely like betrayal, and failure - Ross Lyon, eat your heart out. A glance around told him all he needed to know. The rest of the living sat in place, eyes firmly focused on him. Adam Simpson himself stood in front of him, tearing up his contract before his very eyes.

"Ah. I get it. An ex-Kangaroo court."

Darling's heart tore in two with his contract, and he fell to the ground as though Bulldog footsteps were all around him.

-------------------------

Jack Darling was NOT a Freagle. The Alpha and the Converted will take out another villager overnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back