Competitions WereDocker 4: One Hub at Horrorland (Freagles win! Congrats Hickey and hungrytiger)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth FC, Everton, Delhi
ACTIVE PLAYERS
Truckosaurus as Ash Hansen
CM9000 as Tom Hickey - ALPHA FREAGLE - WINNER
squashface as hungrytiger - CONVERTED FREAGLE - WINNER

guero as Chris ‘Muddy’ Waterman

THE FALLEN
Doashuey as Von van Handler (warging into Aussie the Eagle)
Dazzler10 as Gary Stocks
Quinz as Matt Priddis
OMGFridge as Mark Nicoski
Mr Eagle as Daniel Ricciardo - The Beta Freagle
Smeg Head as Tony Evans
Barrybran as Chris Masten
ashley12 as Ashley McIntosh
Ochre as Himself
ZergMinion as Spider Burton
MWPP as Jack Darling
RookiePick as Julie Bishop
Godfather32 as Mitch Brown

Last edited:
  • Select an influential WCE figure to play as. You can interpret that description as you see fit.

I'll be 2018 #1 Ticket Holder, Ex-Board member and member of the legal team that drew up the documents that entered the West Coast Eagles into the competition Julie Bishop thx.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully people don't go too obscure trying to pick the 'funniest' figure and make the story telling impossible.

Anyway I'll be The wind that destroyed Collingwood's Banner in the 2018 Grand Final.
Beat me to the punch.

I choose the influential figure of $4 million, which was our entry fee to the VFL.
Confirm your human forms, scallywags.

Do we get any seers this time around?
Will let you know either way when I have final numbers about other potential roles.

It'd be good to have a set time for both kills and lynchings.

I know as the Freagle I was hammering Ash sometimes to try and get kills done early if I knew a poster often posts late, or leave it later if I wanted more info in the morning. There was a lot of ridiculous strategy behind the scenes as a paranoid group of wolves MrKK OMGFridge

He never listened to me, but still.

Screenshot_20200511-233859_Chrome.jpg

And yeah I noticed those 6 deleted posts almost straight away avishka5 I was very close to sending this screenshot to a neutral mod like Keys and demand them to be reinstated.

^^definitely agree with agreed kill and lynching times. Last game we wanted to get a kill in early in the morning to shut a particular villager up. It's also easier for all players to follow if they don't live on here all day.

It'd be good to have a set time for both kills and lynchings.

I know as the Freagle I was hammering Ash sometimes to try and get kills done early if I knew a poster often posts late, or leave it later if I wanted more info in the morning. There was a lot of ridiculous strategy behind the scenes as a paranoid group of wolves MrKK OMGFridge

He never listened to me, but still.

View attachment 875517

And yeah I noticed those 6 deleted posts almost straight away avishka5 I was very close to sending this screenshot to a neutral mod like Keys and demand them to be reinstated.
First rule of BigFooty is that snitchers get stitches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back