Game Day Round 4, 2024: West Coast v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of the effort today. I reckon that's a new standard they need to draw from.
Hopefully that's a corner we've turned.

Good effort, in the last quarter we looks to have dropped intensity (work and concentration). Basis errors stood out the longer the game went on.

26 point loss. 2 goals from 50/50 50M penalties. Duggan alone gifted 3 goals from poor disposal when not under pressure.
We will keep improving with a few ups and downs.
If JJ gets dropped for poor disposal, Duggan needs to be held accountable also

Cant see how chesser is going make it.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Many said the same thing about Glass in the early part of his career and we know how that turned out. It’s early days yet and he’s still getting the feel of AFL and has been out injured a fair bit in his early days - I think the development of some of our younger players leaves a lot to be desired as well as not so sure he’s been well managed so is still learning.

Was by far NOT our worst today.

Duggan and Petrucelle's decision making and disposal cost us more than anything Chesser did.

I agree with you there disposal was awful but I did not see one positive aspect of Chessers game he runs around like a headless chook, he fumbles, he looks like he is always under pressure sometimes even when an opposition players is 20m away from him, he misses tackles, his disposal is awful and I’m still yet to see this speed he apparently has, needs a stint in the WAFL because his confidence is shot.

A damn fine effort, let it slip in the last, but a big step forward.
The usual suspects let us down and if they haven't improved in skills after all these years, what can you do?

Definitely that too. Should be finding it in the WAFL.
Is our WAFL team still completely uncompetitive? If so there’s no point playing him there.

I think he’s looking more at home each week but he’s still so hesitant. Just needs to let it rip a couple of times and then go from there. Gets spooked and handballs no where to often at the moment

Really good fight today, the green shoots were very apparent but we just got done by a quality side at the end. Bring in Flynn, Allen and Ryan and who knows where that one lands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is our WAFL team still completely uncompetitive? If so there’s no point playing him there.

I think he’s looking more at home each week but he’s still so hesitant. Just needs to let it rip a couple of times and then go from there. Gets spooked and handballs no where to often at the moment

Yeah look ideally our WAFL team isn't a clown college and he's getting a bit more consistency in a lower tier comp to get that confidence up.

Going against what seems to be the consensus here, I prefer the brighter blue strip and hope that this dark blue strip isn't a fore-runner of a change. We don't want to be using the same colours as so many of the other teams in the comp.

Loved Roobs game- I don't agree with the negativity. The boy is going to be something- not sure where or what but theres something special there. See him burst away? Ginbeast is a huge lad and deceptively quick. Him and Harley make me happy!!! 😍

There's an element of board group think when it comes to Ginbey

The "he doesn't find enough of the ball" criticism just doesn't stack up when compared to other players of his type at the same age

He's tracking perfectly

A damn fine effort, let it slip in the last, but a big step forward.
The usual suspects let us down and if they haven't improved in skills after all these years, what can you do?
* em off !! eg Petracelle who hasn't improved in 5 years.

Heeney and Gulden got loose in the last quarter and that was the difference.

Could have been interesting if some of those last quarter chances were converted.

A good team performance, which is something that has been rare for this club of late.

Just outmatched by arguably two of the best players in the competition right now when the game was there to be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back