Game Day Round 6, 2024: West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When the game was up for grabs Harley took it by the horns and showed the afl world what he can do, he went a long way to winning the contest for us but yeo also immense, has been all season tbf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shout out to Big Bailey...would've been acceptable for him to s**t his pants pregame.
Huge effort
Bailey was huge. Darcy did alright in the ruck and Jackson kicked a couple but neither really had a massive influence on the actual result(obviously).

Sheed looked miles off the pace in the last. Can’t see him in the starting 22 next week
He wasnt even good in the WAFl. Sure he got lots of possessions but they were rushed kicks and snaps over his shoulder going nowhere. I wouldnt have brought him back yet.

Ryan will be back next week. Hes been very good in the WAFl. And i wouldnt mind seeing him off Half Back. His field kicking is elite and would setup so many plays.

Disagree, we’re about to be hearing it before AND after games. Not to mention on repeat in Melbourne….Needs sorting ASAP
Im not saying it isnt s**t, it is. Just so much joy in tonights performance I dont know why you wouldnt just shut out 60 seconds of noise to enjoy it.

I hope it is gone by next week but it wont be until next year so focus on something else..Or get the shits about it and be miserable, I dont care..I chose love and Im lovin tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back