Autopsy Round 6, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I just found this on youtube that you all might enjoy. Yes hes a docker supporter but respectful of the eagles. For those that couldnt get to the game live, might really enjoy this.
Shows a lot of the goals kicked and you get to laugh at some Freo misery.

Last edited:
I just found this on youtube that you all might enjoy. Yes hes a docker supporter but respectful of the eagles. For those that couldnt get to the game live, might really enjoy this.

Did watch the whole vid.
Haven't been to a game at Optus, so enjoyed watching...the atmosphere was great!
Thought the fella did very well doing it.
When he squints looking at the scoreboard kinda telling me why you never see Slash without his (sun)glasses on.

Yeah, I watched that on YouTube. It was a worthwhile watch, photography was good from memory.

Positives there are too many. A few More!
The inflated airfares were well worth it!
Some elite kicking is emerging. Maric is just one.
Barrass and Kelly while not credited with votes by the media for the medal were excellent.
Hough live, wow he has some pace.
I wouldn't worry about Ginbey and Chesser.

Negatives??
What a turn around. We couldn't have been tanking could we? Nah with Yoe, Shuey and Nic fit last season we would have cleaned up quite a few teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back