Game Day Round 4, 2024: West Coast v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What on earth. That's a bit much bruv.

I don't mind them when they aren't playing my team, COLA/Academies or not.
Each to their own, generation of players and coaches I cant ******* stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly this fixture has ****ed us over so hard, we have the ability to play good modern football. Can very easily see us being a 12-14 on the ladder kinda team. This could've been the game that put the nail in our season but the boys hung on. The club really needs to question the AFL why we've played 4 top 8 teams start the season. I've never seen a spooner team given this type of fixture early.

Good effort, in the last quarter we looks to have dropped intensity (work and concentration). Basis errors stood out the longer the game went on.

26 point loss. 2 goals from 50/50 50M penalties. Duggan alone gifted 3 goals from poor disposal when not under pressure.
We will keep improving with a few ups and downs.

Honestly this fixture has ****ed us over so hard, we have the ability to play good modern football. Can very easily see us being a 12-14 on the ladder kinda team. This could've been the game that put the nail in our season but the boys hung on. The club really needs to question the AFL why we've played 4 top 8 teams start the season. I've never seen a spooner team given this type of fixture early.
I'm happy we've tough games early on, plenty to learn from for a young team like ours

well done lads ...we looked like a football team today ...finally

some good signs....fatigue hurts us skills average

but its turning lads.....if we bring that next week against the tigers....we will win

Reid is a gun
Yeah, plenty to like.

But as others have mentioned, there is still such a large mass of mediocrity on even our best list of 22 that is keeping our potential anchored to the bottom end.

We were expecting a flogging and it was far from it. Those green shoots- Harley and Ginbey- Longy. Hunt- Mclovin all fantastic. BBBW was more than serviceable. Any time you are up at half time you've got to be dissapointed to lose but considering where we are coming from then I consider this to be an excellent start. The future looks closer than we thought. I respect Sydney- we went eye ball to eye ball with them and we blinked. Watch this space- I see 'something'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back