Game Day Round 4, 2024: West Coast v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an element of board group think when it comes to Ginbey

The "he doesn't find enough of the ball" criticism just doesn't stack up when compared to other players of his type at the same age

He's tracking perfectly
Yeah but some players “cough” sheezel “cough” rack it up playing lose and unaccountable across half back. The Sheez almost had a contested possession last week.

Not for me, you go basic, I go navy! Anyhoo....
You call it basic. I call it preserving the identity. You don’t see the collingwood and etcfaffing around.

The only thing I’m for is that old logo and just sticking with it. Timeless and iconic

You call it basic. I call it preserving the identity. You don’t see the collingwood and etcfaffing around.

The only thing I’m for is that old logo and just sticking with it. Timeless and iconic
Um, you called it basic? This could go on all day, much to the boredom of others, let's agree to disagree...

I can live with either the navy or royal blue. What I want back is the old eagle head logo. It’s a classic!
Personally I don’t like the navy - too close to Carlton’s colours and will clash more with teams like Freo as well with their purple. Give me the royal blue any day as that was our original colours and is the colour that we have worn when we have won our flags as I believe in tradition!

Some of them are seniors, one is a captain, can't exactly *em off without consequences.
Unfortunately it's a waiting game...
It is a waiting game. And that's the reason why several "senior" players have managed to keep their place week after week when they don't deserve it. With better player availability the writing is on the wallfore some e.g petracelle and dare I say it, old mate Darling.

Been a Dungannon defender in the past. But man some of his kicks today hurt us and big moments. End of the 3rd specifically

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was expecting a flogging was surprised by the putting together of the game plan. Green shoots everywhere. Closest thing to a 4 quarter effort since our last win. Hope we show the same endeavour next week. Reid, Long, Hough were all good. Just couldn't maintain it in the end.

Fair effort today, pushed our limits. We tend to put in a good performance every 3-4 weeks and carry it on for another 2-3 then the trend goes south & the beltings start again.
Meh- I beg to differ. Things look better- I know it's only one game BUT and AND it might be a basic thing for most teams- however I really enjoyed the team knuckling down and preventing the Swans doing their little 40 metres into the corridor thing for the most of the game. Haven't seen the team knuckle down and actually know what the opposition normally does in a few years. It too was refreshing! 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back