Official Game Day Thread: Round 14 Fremantle vs Radelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Dangerfield is better than half of our team combined.

How embarrassing was their goal after McPharlins behind, they ran down the ground uncontested.

Loved Ruffles tackle, hope he keeps it up but I dont expect the ball down forward very much.

This is very hard to watch especially with Jako commentating, the guy is an absolute moron.

Our team is pathetic at the moment, no surprises which players letting us down again, how was Mundys give to McLeod for a goal :eek:

Thornton, Murphy, Bradley, Schammer, Mundy just awful.

Because Dangerfield is better than half of our team combined.

How embarrassing was their goal after McPharlins behind, they ran down the ground uncontested.

Loved Ruffles tackle, hope he keeps it up but I dont expect the ball down forward very much.

Happens every game mate - Easy unpressured goals to the opposition . Reminds me of the magoos in my high school team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** this s**t. more evidence as to why mundy should be traded. luckily the cricket is on and i dont have to watch this, :thumbsdown:

I'm stuck here at work so can't see what is happening, but it seems pretty much exactly how I thought the game would pan out. I can understand people being upset, but it is hardly surprising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back