Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy heck Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game will be the making of this group IMO. If they can learn from all of the mistakes that were made, we will be a much better team moving forwards. We will win this weekend and we'll be a much harder team to beat because of this loss.
I listen to the Barra and Quarters Poddie most weeks ( even though Barra’s old Eagles stories are dull ) but at least it’s WA content .

Anyway I remember one episode when Barra was talking about how the Eagles just got fed up with the way they were being treated by the VFL and used the anti Vic hatred to galvanise the group and go on to win a Flag .

This moment is the catalyst to that for Freo and they should embrace it ( hard when half the team is Victorian though I guess , so maybe it wouldn’t work in this day and age . )

Anyway I remember one episode when Barra was talking about how the Eagles just got fed up with the way they were being treated by the VFL and used the anti Vic hatred to galvanise the group and go on to win a Flag
Yeah I dunno, I can't help thinking the team being made up of superstars was much more helpful than a galvanising hatred of Vic's in winning flags.

angry adam sandler GIF

I’ve found the Carlton posting in this thread rather telling.

They stomped around BF in the lead up to the game full of piss and wind. It was supposed to be an easy win. 80% of the crowd support was for them. It’s literally a home game.

As the game went on, they realised that we were the better side. Their 10 goal percentage boosting win wasn’t going to happen. They started questioning their football club again. Their insecurities were coming to the surface.

They managed to steal the game due to a couple of brain farts in the last couple of minutes and they know it. They know they didn’t earn that win and they’re lashing out.

Let the babies have their bottles. We’ll get them next time.

I’ve found the Carlton posting in this thread rather telling.

They stomped around BF in the lead up to the game full of piss and wind. It was supposed to be an easy win. 80% of the crowd support was for them. It’s literally a home game.

As the game went on, they realised that we were the better side. Their 10 goal percentage boosting win wasn’t going to happen. They started questioning their football club again. Their insecurities were coming to the surface.

They managed to steal the game due to a couple of brain farts in the last couple of minutes and they know it. They know they didn’t earn that win and they’re lashing out.

Let the babies have their bottles. We’ll get them next time.
They scored 55 points before the umpires stepped in to help them. Zero mention of that. Should be a lot of scrutiny about that considering their two coleman medallists. We're allowed to play advantage from that Pearce kick and I doubt Carlton score for the rest of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back