Watching the game in Madrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Need some super brain assistance. We have Kayo but it won't work overseas. Someone suggested downloading Express VPN but we couldn't download it at Doha Airport.

Really want to watch the game. Hope someone can help

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app
are you able to at least hear it on the radio via afl.com.au

Need some super brain assistance. We have Kayo but it won't work overseas. Someone suggested downloading Express VPN but we couldn't download it at Doha Airport.

Watch afl - costs about 40 euro a month. Well worth it if overseas.
Basically it the exact same stream as KAYO.
You won’t get the channel 7 pre and post game coverage. That probably makes it even more valuable.

wow, Madrid. Very envious. Never visited.

I never did enough travelling before I emigrated to Oz from England, and somewhat rue that. Not because I can't do it now or in the foreseeable future, but because how much closer I was previously. Duh! :rolleyes:

Here's hoping you get to see it, and see the Purple Storm give the Blues the blues!

Hi guys, have paid $44AUD for a month's subscription www.watchafl.com.au, and tested it on Brisbane game.

Works perfectly! We are now ready for tomorrow's game. Just have to remember to unsubscribe when we get home

Thanks everyone. Your help very much appreciated

wow, Madrid. Very envious. Never visited.

I never did enough travelling before I emigrated to Oz from England, and somewhat rue that. Not because I can't do it now or in the foreseeable future, but because how much closer I was previously. Duh! :rolleyes:

Here's hoping you get to see it, and see the Purple Storm give the Blues the blues!
Thanks, it's been a long time between drinks for us wrt oversea travel. Here now (Madrid) and excited for tomorrow's game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was 10 years ago but there was a “Aussie bar” in Madrid that I stumbled into that was playing the footy.
I know your sorted now but maybe a TripAdvisor or Google maps search and there may be some expats watching if you can find it.

Hi guys, have paid $44AUD for a month's subscription www.watchafl.com.au, and tested it on Brisbane game.

Works perfectly! We are now ready for tomorrow's game. Just have to remember to unsubscribe when we get home

Thanks everyone. Your help very much appreciated

We are going to be in Denmark, Iceland and Greenland in August/September so am glad you found something that works. We get back just in time for the GF, but it is sad we might be missing Freo playing finals.

Kayo works overseas for me, NordVPN and set yourself to either Perth or Sydney

Obvs need Nord to do it but it worked in Canada, USA and Hong Kong last month.

Doesn't work on plane wifi though, can only get radio on that Internet speed.

yes as someone siad. if you going to be overseas for whole year or more (like i am) then paying the Club to get an International MEmbership is woth it i beleive. you are still a member like other memberships and get the membership pack each year. plus you get free watchafl.com.au access each year. which is every game. including finals . plus a lot of extra shows from foxfooty.

can watch live or watch it later. so it is great..

I hooked my spare laptop to my big TV and it is brillaint with good internet coverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back