Review Fremantle Contest Another Game In South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reporting of the rozee hit on banners. Even if so called accidental, banners was picking up the ball and he collected him head high
It was Butters, and yeah it's been put on the radar.

A lot of cringe Luke Darcy-esque 'love the way he goes about it' about the discourse...

Losing Freddy didn't help our foward line last night. It meant Sonny was always going to get the extra attention and stop the creativity that they both bring. After last week's lose to Carlton, I was really worried that they wouldn't be able to get up for this game. Freo of last season would of lost by a lot more than 3 points.

We have Freddy coming back in, and for me the priority now is to get Delean and Simpson up to speed and in the team.

Those boys both have goal sense
8-9 possessions isn’t showing me they are ready yet. Simpson impressed me at times in PS games so I’m sure he’ll get his chance. He has suffered a few big hits, minor injuries and now Illness so I’ll cut him some slack.

Delean has some tricks but for mine is too raw for AFL and I wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet based on what I’ve seen at Peel (for him to get a debut anytime soon).

I think a good run at it for Peel Cooper Simpson will definitely be in the mix. Delearn needs a bit more consistency. Zero tackles recorded against East Perth. Only 6 possessions the week before against Subiaco. At times looks like a young fella straight out of colts. I do think he is promising but a fair bit of work ahead and rawness is why he went so late in the draft.

It was Butters, and yeah it's been put on the radar.

A lot of cringe Luke Darcy-esque 'love the way he goes about it' about the discourse...

So it's:
1 Careless
2 High
3 Low impact (I disagree with that but Banfield had no/minimal ill-effects and that's what seems to decide the impact severity)

I don't think that's a suspension under the current system.

There is a real story being told in our bottom 5 supercoach scores, as others have said, we're really being let down by those guys that are contributing basically nothing.
The lowest score for an even contribution should be around 40, but we've got Hughes, Walters, Johnson and Taberner all being passengers that the rest of the team have to carry.
Screenshot_20240414_130642_Chrome.jpg

There is a real story being told in our bottom 5 supercoach scores, as others have said, we're really being let down by those guys that are contributing basically nothing.
The lowest score for an even contribution should be around 40, but we've got Hughes, Walters, Johnson and Taberner all being passengers that the rest of the team have to carry.
View attachment 1959249
How by that metric is Johnson that low and OMeara had better games than Aish, Walker, Sharp?

Don’t believe SuperCoach.

How by that metric is Johnson that low and OMeara had better games than Aish, Walker, Sharp?

Johnson had 3 score involvements. Outside of that he had 1 contested possession, 0 clearances, 61 metres gained from 3 kicks. He didn't win the ball, or move the ball. I'm not saying supercoach is perfect but I'm not sure its that unfair either?

JOM was 6th for CP and 5th for clearances last night (freo players) off 0 cbas. To be fair to him they're reasonable numbers particularly given he was subbed / low time on ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory that was the first of about 3-4 calls against us in the second half called from the non controlling umpire.

I'd love to know if it was the same one each time.
There was some really weird umpiring that game. There were some calls that were definitely there, but the umpire took like 10 seconds to call it, or he would call play on and then change his mind a few seconds later.

Probably because JOM was efficient with his touches and or they led to scores, Aish was bad, Walker was bad, Sharp didn't see him.

Using fantasy scores as an indicator of whether a player has had a good game or not is laughable.
Supercoach aren't necessarily fantasy scores they are basically Champion Data rankings which all clubs use internally

Switta refusing to hit the short kick to Amiss, instead kicks to a contest and the ball is spoiled over the line.

This is basic stuff. Makes my eyes bleed
there was a lot of that - they looked tired

maybe the Carlton game took more out of them than we thought it would

Remove this Banner Ad

Back