Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy heck Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much the worst way it could go, umpires heavily influencing the final minutes, how many times has this happened now?

Treacy with two dropped marks in the final minutes which sent the ball inside our fifty.

But before that the replay shows the mark and goal that got them into the lead was touched.

This is just another chapter in why Carlton are our boogy team.

This team has a serious issue with taking advantage of the opportunities they have in front of them, too many players s**t scared to go for goal, sometimes when you're 50 out you just need to have a crack, we take advantage, kick some of those missed goals and we're 4-0.

Hurts losing to this mob, but got nobody to blame but ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a team who spends most of it's time chipping the ball around and holding onto possession, we couldn't do that for the last two minutes which was what killed us, regardless of what I think of the game plan or the umpires. Lack of composure completely, lack of skill. Just a poor ending

That Treacy mark up field should have been paid, and he should have taken that intercept mark in defense.

That was a horrible game to lose like that, I hate losing to Carlton like that.

But I was expecting a lot worse and I think Freo won some respect today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back