Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy heck Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing we’ve learnt from this game is that Carlton fans might be more insufferable than West Coast fans and that’s hard to do.

On a serious note, it’s absolutely ridiculous that an umpire can pay a dissent free without even having heard what was said.

How does anyone hold the umpire accountable for that when it’s just their word against the player’s and the umpire has all the power in that situation ?
And Laura Kane is disgusted by the dissent, not fit for a TV interview on ABC Insiders - and offended umpire doesn’t know what Clark said?
Why don’t they make it up, - oh yeah - maybe they did?
But he looked at me angrily…
Fcuk, I’m dobbing!!

You guys have been our bitches for a few years now....
Should be used to it.....

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Incredibly, the title change has not helped and Blues fans continue to find it literally impossible to not be a smug douche on other teams boards

Yep the results stand and sadly we lost.

Best we move on. Another 19 games to go.

Unlikely we beat Port this week and yes I will rock up. It would be great to beat Port Adelaide for the 1st time in the Adelaide oval era.

Unlikely with both teams current form and situation.
I don't agree, any team is beatable to us now. We have proved this against Carlton, where we really should have won. Ought to, deserved to. Sometimes the game ebbs and flows in odd ways, and the last few mins were just a horror show all round. We mentally just bottled a few things, maybe fatigue crept in and we weren't as 'fresh' in thinking etc...and then some really gash decisions and just a killing of any momentum because of them; very few except Carlton idiots can state we didn't deserve to win that. But you've got play it out to the final whistle and we didn't.

Port are favs because of home soil and they have a formidable team, no doubt about it - but we do too, and we're not getting enough credit for it. I think we'll be fired up and ready. Will they (Freo) win?! Well, I don't know....most people assume Port, but anything can happen once that whistles blows and hopefully Freo are up for a fight again, because they're right in the thick of it and our road record, even last year showed we can take scalps on any given day.

I don't agree, any team is beatable to us now. We have proved this against Carlton, where we really should have won. Ought to, deserved to. Sometimes the game ebbs and flows in odd ways, and the last few mins were just a horror show all round. We mentally just bottled a few things, maybe fatigue crept in and we weren't as 'fresh' in thinking etc...and then some really gash decisions and just a killing of any momentum because of them; very few except Carlton idiots can state we didn't deserve to win that. But you've got play it out to the final whistle and we didn't.

Port are favs because of home soil and they have a formidable team, no doubt about it - but we do too, and we're not getting enough credit for it. I think we'll be fired up and ready. Will they (Freo) win?! Well, I don't know....most people assume Port, but anything can happen once that whistles blows and hopefully Freo are up for a fight again, because they're right in the thick of it and our road record, even last year showed we can take scalps on any given day.
Love the optimism, Port do look very good though and we've never done well at Adelaide Oval.

Having Darcy back in the team would be very helpful for our forward line.
We won the middle last week and we'll need to again this week if we want to be in it.

The tactics will be super interesting to see.

Incredibly, the title change has not helped and Blues fans continue to find it literally impossible to not be a smug douche on other teams boards

Love that they were polite enough to quote you.

Self Burn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, we shouldn’t be surprised by being diddled by the officials when playing you, but we’ll never get used to it.

It's amazing listening to the Carlton fans and media regarding this game - and even some of the players themselves.

Almost all of them feel the end result was not due to luck and more about how good they are.

Hopefully this breeds complacency and they fall of a ******* cliff.

It's amazing listening to the Carlton fans and media regarding this game - and even some of the players themselves.

Almost all of them feel the end result was not due to luck and more about how good they are.

Hopefully this breeds complacency and they fall of a ******* cliff.
They are going to lose 4 of their next 6 games and make us look a lot worse than we are, we should have won by 20 points, bloody campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back