EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Carlisle been given clearance from AFL to be able to play ever again?

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Doesn't look like it after reading today's post. He's back developing juniors and mentoring coaches. It says he wants to play in the near future but is keen to rest his body. Hopefully for their sake he can come back and play but not sure if he's genuinely resting or if that is more in relation to the AFL clearing him to play.

Either way a good pick up in any capacity for Crazyburn

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doesn't look like it after reading today's post. He's back developing juniors and mentoring coaches. It says he wants to play in the near future but is keen to rest his body. Hopefully for their sake he can come back and play but not sure if he's genuinely resting or if that is more in relation to the AFL clearing him to play.

Either way a good pick up in any capacity for Crazyburn

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Excellent pick-up. He's like Swanny. May play a game or 2, but that's about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fridge player at best. Move to EK makes no sense at all. Are they playing premier reserves players?

You love talking about EK here hey.

🤦‍♂️ Mass walk out at HS and he’s best mates with Pats son... soooo surprising he came ek...

If ek were “paying reserve players” why would klaromenos, Pettigrove, CJ, Paris and Calder leave to go play elsewhere?? Use your brains.

Re your previous comment your so certain HS won’t finish bottom 3? Lmao, we will see mate, their list isn’t looking promising. Acouple injuries to their better players with no depth, they are in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
You love talking about EK here hey.

🤦‍♂️ Mass walk out at HS and he’s best mates with Pats son... soooo surprising he came ek...

If ek were “paying reserve players” why would klaromenos, Pettigrove, CJ, Paris and Calder leave to go play elsewhere?? Use your brains.

Re your previous comment your so certain HS won’t finish bottom 3? Lmao, we will see mate, their list isn’t looking promising. Acouple injuries to their better players with no depth, they are in trouble.

I can guarantee you, that a couple of blokes in that list were offered money to play ressies footy mate

I can guarantee you, that a couple of blokes in that list were offered money to play ressies footy mate

unless you’re Pat or a player “offered money” you can’t guarantee anything. Just another banana talking smack.

unless you’re Pat or a player “offered money” you can’t guarantee anything. Just another banana talking smack.

One of those names you brought up that have left because they weren't getting paid for Ressies was definitely getting paid for ressies. I'm not banana it is a fact. Know one of them very very very very well.

One of those names you brought up that have left because they weren't getting paid for Ressies was definitely getting paid for ressies. I'm not banana it is a fact. Know one of them very very very very well.

🤦‍♂️

its not the first time this has been done in premier .it was done a few years ago paying good bucks to depth players so they hang around to top up the seniors when required

Remove this Banner Ad

Back