EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, I was surprised at how well westy played.
Their tackling pressure on bigger opponents was really good, mids and back all running and sharing the ball was fantastic. But highlight for me was their fwd 6. The coach has changed a few things around player wise and gee they were dangerous with the two big blokes and the 4 smalls were very sharp. I know it's early, but hats off to the coach. He has them playing for each other.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

coburg Districts continuing to recruit
Seems like two from Glenroy have just come across plus one from QLD.

throwing some money around
Sign ons galore

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
wow westy might not be the easy beats everybody are predicting ,they might not be a the top couple of side but I reckon they will trouble the rest
I think for East having a lot of new players it will just take time to gel. Hopefully they get some positive results sometime soon. Big game for them this weekend infront of a big crowd I'd say.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

stroketurboego who has moved from Glenroy to CD

2e6fdf6bf70bf388f98419bc259ebd33.jpg
6757a959dbe4f0414f2e93036984f6cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No had 9 walk up starts missing
I’ll take that back, after today they might need to make room in the trophy cabinet for their 3rd wooden spoon in a row.Out ran out coached lack of discipline lack of skill lack of speed and lack of talent

Westy by 5 points. After a fast start to westy, 5 goals to 0 westy stopped for 2 quarters before an even last quarter. Enjoyed the game CD very similar to westy, not overly big, but can run in numbers. If westy play 3 out of 4 quarters today, they would have won by a bigger margin, but CD very good. The only slight on the game was the umpires atrocious, almost ruined what was an enjoyable game, but I guess that's div 2 standard, unfortunately.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back