EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He has obviously chosen to play C Grade where it's easier to run around and get a kick - nothing wrong with that..
People complain when big names don't come down to ths division & when they do come, the same people only find negative things to talk about. I say good on him for dropping down, it's good for this division.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
People complain when big names don't come down to ths division & when they do come, the same people only find negative things to talk about. I say good on him for dropping down, it's good for this division.

I wasn't being negative mate , just stating the obvious. Wish more players would play with their mates or home clubs instead of chasing the $$$

Great pick up for TL.
Think they go to a clear favourite now.
I think from 2 - 7 could be anyone’s. heard a few of Sunburys recruits now not playing? Can vlodrive confirm?
I only know of Beau Vowles not playing and maybe Lachy Muir from Rupo. Not sure if there is any others that have pulled out.

I wasn't referring to you mate, all good

It’s usually the same poster that tries to belittle the lower divisions.
In past years we’ve seen Cloke,
Magin, Gleeson, McGrath, Pascu, Cavka, Castello, Kempster, Kite to name a few.

Rayner no more credentialed than above or recruits this season like Jack McNamara & Ben Weightman.

It’s usually the same poster that tries to belittle the lower divisions.
In past years we’ve seen Cloke,
Magin, Gleeson, McGrath, Pascu, Cavka, Castello, Kempster, Kite to name a few.

Rayner no more credentialed than above or recruits this season like Jack McNamara & Ben Weightman.
Other than Kempster the others would be over 30 and have no issue at all. But Raynor is in his prime and capable of playing well in premier standard so why play this low standard footy? Anyway it’s personal choice but not something I think is best. Also he would have been offered good coin to play higher so it’s a lot for a C grade club to pay out.

Love you all !

Other than Kempster the others would be over 30 and have no issue at all. But Raynor is in his prime and capable of playing well in premier standard so why play this low standard footy? Anyway it’s personal choice but not something I think is best. Also he would have been offered good coin to play higher so it’s a lot for a C grade club to pay out.

Love you all !
100% VFL plus flag winner in the top comp outside VFL in QFL and straight back to a third tier division and his mates are at St Albans and Hillside but still think he’s better than half the players going around in premier but each to their own I guess.

Love you all !
Its a big loss for say EK who would have hoped to get him back given their points challenges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Umpires there is no game.. So before you decide to yell out, abuse, disagree, give negative feedback to an Umpire remember this
no. 1 - The umpire is participating & doing their best just like the players/coaches
no. 2 - Reality is, this is 3rd level senior footy so there are 10 games(20 field umpires) officiating Premier and Div 1 senior games. At best you are getting the 21st ranked umpire in the competition...

Without Umpires there is no game.. So before you decide to yell out, abuse, disagree, give negative feedback to an Umpire remember this
no. 1 - The umpire is participating & doing their best just like the players/coaches
no. 2 - Reality is, this is 3rd level senior footy so there are 10 games(20 field umpires) officiating Premier and Div 1 senior games. At best you are getting the 21st ranked umpire in the competition...
and even lower ranked umpires at 18.5 and 3rds level and I will guarantee you that your players will make more mistakes during a game than the umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back