EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

its not the first time this has been done in premier .it was done a few years ago paying good bucks to depth players so they hang around to top up the seniors when required
But this is div1 mate. And yes I’m aware of at least 1 player who was paid huge coin no matter what he played. Having said that he played seniors all year though.
It’s going to be interesting if “some” players are getting the same coin to play premier as thats just silly as “some” won’t be as dominant in premier against the big boys.

But this is div1 mate. And yes I’m aware of at least 1 player who was paid huge coin no matter what he played. Having said that he played seniors all year though.
It’s going to be interesting if “some” players are getting the same coin to play premier as thats just silly as “some” won’t be as dominant in premier against the big boys.
The world has changed so in turn suburban footy is changing those who adapt first will be the winners so if loading up your reserves team with paid players makes you premier’s in the senior’s “kudos to you sir”

The world has changed so in turn suburban footy is changing those who adapt first will be the winners so if loading up your reserves team with paid players makes you premier’s in the senior’s “kudos to you sir”
Apart from the fact it's cheating .... so kudos for cheating??

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ask your mob how they do it? Only signed about 20 players over the last 2 seasons

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hardly on the coin your blokes are mate. Ridiculous statement. Also a lot of home grown players returning because they love the club.... not love the coin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is this reply Ranga. I’m confused and concerned for you. Are you ok??

True, you have signed a lot more players then ek have in 2 years ;)

Oh Bash move on FFS. You are being very silly again. Move on to the premier thread will you as your making yourself look silly. Not even sure why you felt the need to comment as it’s just reigniting fires!

Last edited:
Oh Bash move on FFS. You are being very silly again. Move on to the premier thread will you as your making yourself look silly. Not even sure why you felt the need to comment as it’s just reigniting fires!

Didn’t start this or bring up ek mate. I’ve been quiet as of late

Yep, because Roxy & East Keilor have followed the same path..
It's laughable. Three of the more senior blokes in our team are on $130 combined because they absolutely love the place and want to do whatever they have to for us to succeed. Some blokes look and think we've added new faces so must have spent a packet. I know the club was nowhere near the top of the cap last year and will be the same this year... we simply don't have the money to break the cap. Lol

Last edited:
This flog SOP still hanging around like a bad smell?
He will never get it . Bash makes the assumption that signings mean paying big dollars because he aligns that thinking with his club. How wrong he is. Plenty including up and coming juniors play with MATES and some eventually show loyalty to their clubs. would you rather celebrate a victory after the game with players/team mates with club spirit or try and find a mercinary to have a drink with. I know what l would choose and l also believe Roxy (which is not my club ) will get success and be around for a long time but money trees die off at other clubs. Enough said. BTW way Bash does EK have 18-5s next year after promising no fee s are payable?

Huge loss for Moonee Valley with Brayden Padmore signing with Heathcote. Big blow to their chances of staying up
Not this league but heathcote recruiting very strong across all divisions of metro football! Who says country football has died!

Huge loss for Moonee Valley with Brayden Padmore signing with Heathcote. Big blow to their chances of staying up

I couldn’t agree more. He was a pivotal player for the fog, no disrespect to the rest, who are all capable players, but there is always one or two of these types of players that are integral to a group. All the best to him though, would have been good to see how he went in Div 1 EDFL in 2022.

I couldn’t agree more. He was a pivotal player for the fog, no disrespect to the rest, who are all capable players, but there is always one or two of these types of players that are integral to a group. All the best to him though, would have been good to see how he went in Div 1 EDFL in 2022.
Good C Grade player at best.. Everyone talking up the Fog last year , fact is not that hard to be a good C Grade club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back