EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Good C Grade player at best.. Everyone talking up the Fog last year , fact is not that hard to be a good C Grade club.
I saw him play this year, he is a jet. He will be good in any team. He will do some. Unreal things for Heathcote this year. Massive loss for the fog and one that cannot be replaced easily.

I saw him play this year, he is a jet. He will be good in any team. He will do some. Unreal things for Heathcote this year. Massive loss for the fog and one that cannot be replaced easily.
Lots of departures at the Fog , not many coming in I hear... Don't see them beating many in Div 1

Good C Grade player at best.. Everyone talking up the Fog last year , fact is not that hard to be a good C Grade club.

I hope this isn’t a dig at MV mate. They set standards both on field and off field and worked hard on getting themselves up a division over a number of years. The standards they set years ago off field were better than some premier and div1 clubs. It’s not easy jumping any division so maybe they are resetting and working on a plan. They might have been a C grade side, as you put it but gee they did things better than some premier clubs when it came to off field things both senior and junior levels.

Can only wish them well. Players come and go but clubs recover and move on!

I hope this isn’t a dig at MV mate. They set standards both on field and off field and worked hard on getting themselves up a division over a number of years. The standards they set years ago off field were better than some premier and div1 clubs. It’s not easy jumping any division so maybe they are resetting and working on a plan. They might have been a C grade side, as you put it but gee they did things better than some premier clubs when it came to off field things both senior and junior levels.

Need to remember that MV thirds beat everyone except for Keilor this year. I know it’s thirds, but still shows they have good depth and can beat some good sides

I wish them well , good club MV...
Padmore probably their best player , that's tough to take for them , plus a couple of their backbone better players not deciding to play next year for various reasons(age , work...) ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news to note

The odd signing along with clubs B & F's but not much else.

Probably took a sign on from Craigieburn as well. Great character. Surely the coach takes some responsibility! Is it all roses at Craigieburn. Stand by!!

Which you'd surely hand back?

PS: I will be rolling over the 2021 threads either Sunday or Monday to get the 2022 discussion going in earnest.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back