EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tullamarine have announced the signing of 2018 Hutchison Medalist James Vistarini. Going to be very hard to stop a midfield of Prestia, Vocale, Liberatore & Vistarini.
Also hearing they aren’t finished with a gun midfielder from Northern League set to re unite with Ben Chapman.

Tullamarine have announced the signing of 2018 Hutchison Medalist James Vistarini. Going to be very hard to stop a midfield of Prestia, Vocale, Liberatore & Vistarini.
Also hearing they aren’t finished with a gun midfielder from Northern League set to re unite with Ben Chapman.

Visitarini has to be the most over rated midfielder to win a Hutchinson I’ve ever seen. None the less good to have some more depth in their midfield.

Libba, Prestia and vocale all starting in my midfield over vista.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wouldnt call Vasilievski a gun anymore
Visitarini has to be the most over rated midfielder to win a Hutchinson I’ve ever seen. None the less good to have some more depth in their midfield.

Libba, Prestia and vocale all starting in my midfield over vista.

Agree and i wouldnt be calling Vasilevkski a gun anymore

Yeah something is going on the cash flow at EK is uncapped it seems

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Macca would not of come as expensive mate. The mass walk out at HS makes anyone walking out of there believable. Clearly something going on.

Macca is pats sons best mate also, so no surprise if he was upset snd going to leave HS it would of been to EK.

Last edited:
Macca would not of come as expensive mate. The mass walk out at HS makes anyone walking out of there believable. Clearly something going on.

Macca is pats sons best mate also, so no surprise if he was upset snd going to leave HS it would of been to EK.

Bashen man is pat going to have some haters especially if ek go alright

Bashen man is pat going to have some haters especially if ek go alright

Why would he have more haters if ek go alright?

What’s new though they hate him already for doing well and he could not care less haha.

he was only fringe at HS so doubt he will play senior footy at EK

not sure Pat is hated for doing well, prob more the way he has done it

Recruiting heavy like APW and Tulla have this year? Fair enough. Let’s see if APW/Tulla cop the same hate.

Watch this space

I still rekon the first ever club to go b2b2b drops will be Craigieburn.
Yes they have signed heaps but beside one or two the rest aren't up to it.

Airport West v Tulla GF
Still amazes me the lack of respect Craigieburn gets on here and by the EDFL ‘experts’ year after year. Yes they need to address why the mass departures keep coming after promotion but when it comes to division 1, they have been easily the best performed side of the last 7-8 years. 3 grand finals, 2 premierships, and a prelim final in 4 seasons in this div since 2015. Plus 2 years in Premier in that time. I must say i have no idea how they will go in 2022 but i would not right them off, they were written off in 2018 and were 3 goals off a grand final and went all the way again in 2019. Year after year all the talk is the powerhouse bridesmaids from Tulla or HS or Westy. Struggling to remember those clubs last premierships though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still amazes me the lack of respect Craigieburn gets on here and by the EDFL ‘experts’ year after year. Yes they need to address why the mass departures keep coming after promotion but when it comes to division 1, they have been easily the best performed side of the last 7-8 years. 3 grand finals, 2 premierships, and a prelim final in 4 seasons in this div since 2015. Plus 2 years in Premier in that time. I must say i have no idea how they will go in 2022 but i would not right them off, they were written off in 2018 and were 3 goals off a grand final and went all the way again in 2019. Year after year all the talk is the powerhouse bridesmaids from Tulla or HS or Westy. Struggling to remember those clubs last premierships though.

A year or 3 staying up in Premier would end all the rubbish talk.

Recruiting division 3 players with a ex AFL coach very worrying signs if he can’t get a few ex AFL even vfl players to follow

he was only fringe at HS so doubt he will play senior footy at EK

not sure Pat is hated for doing well, prob more the way he has done it

My point exactly why would you leave a division 1 club where you are a fringe player at best to play guaranteed reserves in premier he would have been better off going to a bottom div 1 side To rebuild if he wanted to leave

Recruiting division 3 players with a ex AFL coach very worrying signs if he can’t get a few ex AFL even vfl players to follow

Majority will play in the twos, not sure why they are announcing them all. Im not defending the recruiting and honestly have no idea how they will go next year it looks a bit unknown, but just highlighting the constant lack of respect they get year after year considering there dominance in this division since 2015. I would still expect clubs to be nervous playing Craigieburn next year.

My point exactly why would you leave a division 1 club where you are a fringe player at best to play guaranteed reserves in premier he would have been better off going to a bottom div 1 side To rebuild if he wanted to leave

I actually think it’s great that his gone to a premier club to test himself to play better footy. I don’t like when they leave to go to opposition clubs in the same division. It’s also sometimes easier going to the promoted club to get a game than an established premier club. His young and plenty of upside so I guess we will see if his good enough. Even if he gets a few games it will be great for his development.

Majority will play in the twos, not sure why they are announcing them all. Im not defending the recruiting and honestly have no idea how they will go next year it looks a bit unknown, but just highlighting the constant lack of respect they get year after year considering there dominance in this division since 2015. I would still expect clubs to be nervous playing Craigieburn next year.
Those of us who have played & coached against CB respect your club. I believe they will be more than competitive in 2022 with a good blend of youth & some older tough experienced players returning. Great to see you supporting your club Bissa

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Since Charlie has taken over the club has gone significantly backwards.

went from 8-8 in 2019 to 5-7 in 2021, with two back to back 100+ point losses. And 4/5 wins coming against bottom 3.
Players out since his appointment in no particular order. Brown, akkok, Ajamy, schandeller, Klaramenos, colleta, Rayner, micallef, burns, Rachrache, Patane, Syme, Gashi, El Chakik, Newell, Bailon, Petracca, Italiano, taban, McNaughton, papazologu, kerbatieh plus have heard there’s another handful that have left dipasquale, di Petta, hampshire, Lancaster.. that’s 25 and there would be some missed.

players in tremberth, kerbatieth (in and out), wunhym, grampas x 2, covelli, Pettigrove, Ellis, plus maybe 3-4 more that haven’t been mentioned but not so called starting 18 at the club.

you could make a pretty good senior side out of that list alone! It can’t just be a coincidence as all players mentioned are now playing at rival clubs.

Would be worried if it was my club

Most if not all coaches/presidents at every club have respect and admiration for the jobs they do from from opposition clubs and EDFL Head Office.. Pat has none of that.

Forgot you were the EDFL head quarters and every opposition club ? Don’t speak on behalf of others and stop mentioning EK in this forum dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back