Unrestricted Free Agent Conor Nash [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Irishman in the comp, arguably. Won't be going anywhere.
I think he likely stays aswell but picture if someone offering band 1 money that could be a win win to let go

Although he’d have to improve again to get that sort of money offers especially with band 1 increasing

I think he likely stays aswell but picture if someone offering band 1 money that could be a win win to let go

Although he’d have to improve again to get that sort of money offers especially with band 1 increasing
We're not in the business of collecting first round picks.

You mean like when you got roughy, lewis and buddy in the one draft with first rounders?

What I will say though is “Past performance not a predictor for future performance”
I mean like a certain other club who'd rather get worse by pushing a player out to get a top pick.

You got rid of Isaac Smith
We certainly did not. We offered him a contract, just like we did Gunston. They both left to try their hand at another flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very good player who offers a real point of difference in the middle. Will he take ruck minutes to allow another midfielder in the 22?

A very good player who offers a real point of difference in the middle. Will he take ruck minutes to allow another midfielder in the 22?
Unlikely. Only ever did that when we had Reeves and McEvoy injured.

is this the year he becomes an all Australian? He’s in his peak now so I think so

Will look better once Day is back I think.

Either way I can't see him leaving Hawthorn as he is valued there and nobody else is giving him the pay rise to make it worth moving.
One of the coaches faves.
He owes Sam for turning him from a pretty clueless forward pocket to an inside mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back