Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham [UFA 2024]

Grahams Future

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But then again, the agendas you have on anything you post about Richmond is always quite abstract.

It was one of your own supporters who wanted to turn this into a debate to begin with (Dr Tigris).

The implication Geelong bend over teams when it comes to trade time is ludicrous. Well known within the industry as one of the better teams to deal with. No matter the opposition.
It's been that way for well over a decade now.

It was one of your own supporters who wanted to turn this into a debate to begin with (Dr Tigris).

The implication Geelong bend over teams when it comes to trade time is ludicrous. Well known within the industry as one of the better teams to deal with. No matter the opposition.

Only team that has had RFA offers matched and forced to trade....twice.
The ONLY team. And both deals STILL got done.

Whoever said Cats don't come to the table clearly hasn't been following the AFL for very long.

Anyway, Graham is Band 3 compo type of player.
Could see Dimma going after vets from his Tigers days who know how to implement his training standards and match day setups.

Could very easily see him with one of the SA teams as well.

What’s that got to do with Jack Graham and how ‘brainwashed’ the whole Stengle trade with Adelaide made us Richmond supporters?

There’s a Richmond Geelong bait thread on the main board and also the bay for that kind of rubbish.

Next minute
Noth offer graham 5 years at $700k

In reality, our best outcome is 2 clubs fighting for him. Trade wise, it would be bugger al, but via FA, we could get really lucky.

Did you actually read my post? I made a joke and you go off like a skyrocket.

Anyway, yeah Geelong re awesome, so good and no bias in any way with them.

The Tigers just have to suck up the are wrong kind of cat.

That was sarcasm. I know you have problems with humour, but just to make sure you know.

Its sad how his career has turned out.
He started as a young gun that helped win our drought breaking flag and was seen as a lock to captain the club one day.
Nek minut....
Struggles to infulence a game at all....
A fresh start is what he needs.
I think he gets a free ride a lot of the time at Richmond, If he goes to another club & plays the way he is now, his career will fizzle out very quickly.

Back