Unrestricted Free Agent Elliot Yeo [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

The 30 year old will play game 200 next year

If 2024 winds up being another underperforming year for the side, does he explore greener pastures? can play multiple positions and probably has another 3 years in him

Unrestricted so eagles can't even match and due to age and likely contract they wont get much in return

Probably has another 3 years? Hasn’t played more then 12 games in a season since 2019.. think his body might be cooked

The 30 year old will play game 200 next year

If 2024 winds up being another underperforming year for the side, does he explore greener pastures? can play multiple positions and probably has another 3 years in him

Unrestricted so eagles can't even match and due to age and likely contract they wont get much in return

You tell us....

Best outlook is Yeo is nursed through a preseason and the Sports Science guru that moved across from the Swans last season helps get him to round 1.

Simo must not play him as a mid, back pocket, thats it.

If he can be 'managed' and play 15 games and doesnt have more re-occuring injuries then an opposition club may take an interest.

Would be lucky to trigger the lowest compo band. Is that a 3rd or 4th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant see him leaving W.A

Too much off field work he does to just up and leave. He did threaten it a few years ago but didnt budge so think he has decided to stay it out. He will sign on for 2 years pretty easily on lowish wages
I cant see him leaving WA either.

If he is gonna leave, I can see him join the dockers on a 2 year deal for 2025-26. But thats like a 1 percent chance of happening.

Yeo part owns about 5 or 6 pubs with his dad nowadays. He must easily be worth 10-20 mill . I cant see how he leaves that and nor do I see him "chasing the money" either
Again... Only way I see him Leave West coast is to Join freo for a season or 2 and help them make finals.

Then again... as you said, he part owns a few pubs and doesnt need the money. So he could just retire in 2024 regard less.

Again... Only way I see him Leave West coast is to Join freo for a season or 2 and help them make finals.

Then again... as you said, he part owns a few pubs and doesnt need the money. So he could just retire in 2024 regard less.
Wouldn't surprise me, probably a childhood dream to play for the dockers, not an ideal for WCE supporters, but probably awesome for him.

Unless he plays 80% of the year, I don't think there will be interest out there to take him on.
2020 - 10 games
2021 - 12 games
2022 - 5 games
2023 - 10 games

WCE will offer him 2 years (1 too many) and he'll take it. When he plays, he'll be great for us but expect him to go out like Shuey did with continual breakdowns.

Unless he plays 80% of the year, I don't think there will be interest out there to take him on.
2020 - 10 games
2021 - 12 games
2022 - 5 games
2023 - 10 games

WCE will offer him 2 years (1 too many) and he'll take it. When he plays, he'll be great for us but expect him to go out like Shuey did with continual breakdowns.
well the bloke turned 30 on october 1st.

If he is gonna be handed a 2 year deal after next season, expect him to play as rotated depth as Eagles play more kids.

Wouldn't surprise me, probably a childhood dream to play for the dockers, not an ideal for WCE supporters, but probably awesome for him.
Well he did rock up to freo quarters before a trade / club of choice was made.

Ross lyon told him he couldn't see a starting position for him and he'd be playing WAFL.

So Yeo walked straight over to WCE.

well the bloke turned 30 on october 1st.

If he is gonna be handed a 2 year deal after next season, expect him to play as rotated depth as Eagles play more kids.
He's a perfect mentor for Ginbey if he's going to develop into that strong bullocking mid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back