Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham [UFA 2024]

Grahams Future

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

North desperately need leadership.
Does Clarko look to bring him in and play him out of the middle to cover for LDUs lack of defensive capability?

Would set a standard on the field so sorely needed at the club and cost nothing in draft collateral.

They would have to offer him a bucketload of cash to make the move though.

North desperately need leadership.
Does Clarko look to bring him in and play him out of the middle to cover for LDUs lack of defensive capability?

Would set a standard on the field so sorely needed at the club and cost nothing in draft collateral.

They would have to offer him a bucketload of cash to make the move though.
I reckon he'd move anywhere that all but guarantees him a game.

I’d take him at Essendon. Tough hard running player who’s played in big games and doesn’t necessarily need big mid minutes. We might be looking for a half back or small forward but still. As a UFA why not

I’d take him at Essendon. Tough hard running player who’s played in big games and doesn’t necessarily need big mid minutes. We might be looking for a half back or small forward but still. As a UFA why not
You can have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am glad you do not work for us.

He's completely vanilla/mediocre.

Every team has multiple better midfielders than him, I dont think the current version of Graham would be playing regularly in a top 4 team. He's declined significantly over the last few years and is now soft tissue injury prone.

If we can get some sort of round 2 pick compensation out of him we should take it and run. Hopefully Dimma still rates him as he was one of his favourites.

He's completely vanilla/mediocre.

Every team has multiple better midfielders than him, I dont think the current version of Graham would be playing regularly in a top 4 team. He's declined significantly over the last few years and is now soft tissue injury prone.

If we can get some sort of round 2 pick compensation out of him we should take it and run. Hopefully Dimma still rates him as he was one of his favourites.
He seems to have gone backwards.

But a lot of what Jack graham has done over his career is relentless movement and unrewarded running. He creates pressure and outnumbers that help the team whilst getting him few stats. He's the kind of guy that improves a good midfield but son't have a major impact in a poor one.

Hope he gets us a second rounder

Graham always been a player that looks good when the team is up & running like when we won our Premierships but with our decline he is a meh player who now seems to have durability issues.

In less he joins a top 4 quality team, I think he will struggle at a mid-tier or bottom club.

He certainly won't be getting paid at another club of what he could have 2-3 years ago.
We will be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for him.

One that could benefit both, what if the Eagles offered Graham a good enough deal to trigger a compo pick either after Richmond's first this year, or at the end of the first round.

Richmond then trade Baker to them for a third or fourth or something, providing that Graham compo is good enough. This keeps Baker out of the PSD where another club could claim him.

Eagles get: Graham and Baker for a third or fourth + a contract for Graham

Richmond get West Coast's 3rd/4th + a pick after ours say pick 6 compo for Baker and Graham.

That's a win win for both clubs, is there any way that fantasy works?

Back