Unrestricted Free Agent Elliot Yeo [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

the guys ultra competitive.
Reckon it’d be burning him up playing in these west coast sides of last couple years and the situation won’t be getting much better this year or next.

Can see him looking for a fresh start at the club he supported as kid in a fairytale finish to his career .

Reckon it’d be burning him up playing in these west coast sides of last couple years and the situation won’t be getting much better this year or next.

Can see him looking for a fresh start at the club he supported as kid in a fairytale finish to his career .

Could do for sure - but I also suspect he’d recognise his inability to get onto the park during what should have been his prime years, while collecting a healthy pay cheque from the club with their continual backing, has likely played a role in the hasty decline of what was a great team.

I think he sticks around if he hits his straps this year - but another year of ‘good…when he’s out there’ will either finish him at the Eagles or at AFL level all together.

Fairy tale? Lol.

Freo turned their back on him when he first asked to be traded.

I could see him back at the Lions for a year or two if he did move.

whose spot would he take at freo?

His inability to stay on the park is part of the reason for our decline .

He was our most dynamic mid who had won our BnF twice in a row before 4 years of not much .

I doubt he is worth much i could see brissy getting him for a couple of seasons as a free agent while they are in the window

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would be great at Gold Coast.

Their mids have come under criticism for being a bit samey-same and predictable, going with the same 3 at every centre bounce.

He could play 50/50 half back/mid and would really change up the dynamic in their engine room.

He looks like he is back to the good old Yeo
Was great seeing him kick at goal from outside 50 again
Started the season really well
He and Kelly have been so good in tight its only part of our team doing there job
in the first 3 rounds

Sounds like he is going to stay at West Coast. Preliminary reporting in the west that he is going to extend.

You’d think he could be shrewd pick up for a contending team to sit at HBF most the year and throw into the midfield in big moments

Have no idea if he’d be interested in the move to Victoria but I’d think he’d be a solid pick-up for Geelong & would fit their mould for 2 years.

Dangerfield might be in last year. Guthrie can’t get on the park. Selwood gone 2022. Duncan hasn’t been a mid in a while. Holmes largely moved to half-back. Blicavs is 33.

Atkins, Bruhn, Clark, Bowes, Parfitt needs something else if they are going to challenge. And when they’ve still got Cameron, Stewart, Miers, Henry brothers, SDK etc I think they should try to top-up with a Yeo type.

Playing good footy and good news in isolation, but can't help thinking this is still WCE trying to hold on to the veterans. And that really has not worked out.

Did you see him play yesterday and the connection he has with Harley?

After missing out on Yeo’s prime years 26-29 we’re finally seeing him back at his best.

He’s the perfect player you want to keep in a young team because of his size and play style.

Not to mention that trading him would break young Harley’s heart. The two are basically frothing all over each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back