AEWxNJPW - Forbidden Door United Centre Chicago, June 27th 9:00 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Best wrestler in the world he will kill it over here, just hopefully does not get lost in the shuffle but his in ring work is second to none and will have some banger matches that is for sure.
Yes but I like my wrestlers to have personality and character which he offers very little in that department.

#DaParty no chance of an UpUpDownDown reunion :sadface

Glad Claudio is back on TV full stop.

AEW is def a better fit for him though with his style.

Yes but I like my wrestlers to have personality and character which he offers very little in that department.
So do I but if you watched anything with Da Party he is completely different than he was portrayed on TV. He will thrive in AEW. Now that is a signing that has my interest.

So do I but if you watched anything with Da Party he is completely different than he was portrayed on TV. He will thrive in AEW. Now that is a signing that has my interest.

100%.

Their stuff has been the most enjoyable WWE stuff I've watched in the last few years. I didn't think watching 4 wrestlers playing UNO would be entertaining but it was awesome.

Same goes for Tyler Breeze too.

Hope AEW keep the momentum going with him and not drop it like they have with signings outside of Punk.

AEW always put on great PPVS its the TV that lets them down , this was always going to be a great event in ring wise but unfortunately for them it doesn't get the hype that WWE does with its same same booking.

Claudio is a perfect signing the guy can go and go at the top level, the other signings of recent times like Lee, Murphy, Andrade, Swerve, Hardy etc all mid card at best so the hype was unwarranted and just added to a bulging roster but Black , Pac and Miro were great signings. Working with Danielson, Moxley etc is a lot different to the stuff Keith Lee is in for example. I have confidence they will handle him well they have the story with Eddie Kingston that is there right in front of them.

Honestly between AEW and WWE this year we have been spoiled by the standard of PPVS. The TV across both has been such lower quality but most PPVS even the "low key " WWE PPVs have been very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty hard for the matches that followed Claudio the pop and buzz he created was huge.

Bit of a strange way to close it for sure.

Great show from top to bottom of what I watched, looking forward to watching the matches I missed tonight.

I missed most of the PPV due to work and I also questioned the validity of the event with so many outs. But I enjoyed it for the celebration of professional wrestling and the matches themselves without worrying about storylines.

Don't know much about Okada, but the guy looks like a certified superstar that would be successful in any promotion in the world.

As much as I criticise AEW, they made Claudio look a million bucks tonight.

Crowd always makes a show and they were great tonight. Really great energy.

Great to see Claudio clean house at the end and the interaction between Kingston and He was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back