AEWxNJPW - Forbidden Door United Centre Chicago, June 27th 9:00 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

FV5ufywWQAET9LI
The outcome seems fairly obvious White will pin chickenshit Cole but should still be a good match

The way Danielson framed it doesn't lead me to Gresham (assuming they will be keeping him on ROH).

I'd love Gargano personally but it certainly seemed like he was teasing Claudio.

The way Danielson framed it doesn't lead me to Gresham (assuming they will be keeping him on ROH).

I'd love Gargano personally but it certainly seemed like he was teasing Claudio.

Its hard with predicting Claudio at the moment. It seems that both WWE and AEW have been teasing him. If it is Claudio (Really hoping it is) seeing him and Eddie Kingston on the same team at blood and guts will be very interesting. With Danielson stating his differences with Kingston it does make sense that he would pick someone with a personal history with Eddie as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like such a moron...

Have spent the whole week thinking it was on Sunday our time.

Being on Monday I can probably watch it live. Although 1) thats pretty early for me, Im quite nocturnal (as my recent posting history here might suggest), 2) as I said last time, I dont really have a problem not paying for these shows if they are going to cram it full of ads, especially if those ads are for objectionable things like gambling companies and 3) this is going to go long. 9 matches. AEW + New Japan - this is going 4 and a half hours. And I struggle to watch that in 1 sitting.

Am really curious to see what the buy rates are like for this one. No Punk, Danielson, MJF, Omega etc but extra interest from Japan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back