Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of options for me this week.

I have currently done
Darcy-Jones
Reid-Heeney

Means I keep Roberts, he has been super consistent, yeah he might lose some money but I think I can keep him at M8-D6 for a while.

Think the play is to get rid of Reid now. With Yeo out for a few I can see him struggling next few games. I feel like Yeo played a big part in his scoring.

Another Other is to boost.
Darcy-Jones
Roberts-Oliver
Reid/Fisher-Jackson

Gets some rookies off the ground. Not solid on Jackson yet, provides great cover for ruck but while I have sweet at R3 doesn’t seem worth it. Think I would also like to see more out of Oliver.

Another option is
Clohesy-Jones
Roberts/Reid - Moore

Moore scoring super well but can have stinkers like all small forwards. Would have to be prepared for some 50s and 60s.

Team below with current completed trades. Feel like I am getting somewhere now. Cash gen looks solid pending ongoing selections.

View attachment 1981749
View attachment 1981750
All good, but why Heeney and Jackson on the radar this particular week ?
Yes Heeney is an essential due to Fwds, but can easy wait at least a week with a BE 135. A <100 and he'll be 40K cheaper in a flash, plus Syd have guys coming in this week that may compete for some of his points = take a week and have a peek.
Jackson shits me to tears. You dont want this feeling. Form has fallen off a cliff and no better than having an average KPF right now. He had every chance to show something last qtr on the weekend after Darcy subbed off. Still did less than nothing.
Definitely grab the cheap primo mid this week i reckon, and revisit Heeney soon. He's not getting away from you anymore. If Jackson is worth buying he'll need to prove it.

Especially as it's against North. It's the best chance for the rookies to put up a decent score.

Hopefully Dimma doesn't drop too many, might see it as a chance to boost their confidence.
Yepp.
Dimma already signalled he will manage his first yr players though.
That loss will piss him right off coz it looked so insipid.

Just when we want all those GC rooks to play, he'll get brutal on us. Probably fair enough but it wont help our cause.

McKercher is the part that would worry me there.

Is he a keeper? Does the role hold? He's a first year player you are paying $300k for, will he last the season? Because at this point of the year he needs too.
Yeah I don't understand the Kerch trade in a fee here are doing.

Yeah his role looked really good, but he's a first year so unlikely to hold that form or role.

Having said that, I held him so I'm not in that decision making position.

Yeah his role looked really good, but he's a first year so unlikely to hold that form or role.

Basically just has to breathe to make 100-150k over the next few weeks. Even if his role changes later he's guaranteed to make good coin.

Has taken over the Sheezegull role.

Has no competition for those chips in the backlines now with Sheezel in the middle.

McKercher was peak King Gull in that game against the Saints on the weekend. He was everywhere racking up those cheap possessions.

Has no competition for those chips in the backlines now with Sheezel in the middle.

McKercher was peak King Gull in that game against the Saints on the weekend. He was everywhere racking up those cheap possessions.
I hope it continues

Boosting this week, especially with some fallen mid premos up for grabs

Dempsey, Roberts and Sharp out and Reville, Clarry and Parish in

Takes me down to just the three rooks on field (Reid, Wilson, Clohesy/Graham)

Yeo —> Ryan
Jackson —> English
Boosts —> None as I’m out 😂

Or should I get one of the above and downgrade

Or should I go for value in Stewart and Clarry

All good, but why Heeney and Jackson on the radar this particular week ?
Yes Heeney is an essential due to Fwds, but can easy wait at least a week with a BE 135. A <100 and he'll be 40K cheaper in a flash, plus Syd have guys coming in this week that may compete for some of his points = take a week and have a peek.
Jackson shits me to tears. You dont want this feeling. Form has fallen off a cliff and no better than having an average KPF right now. He had every chance to show something last qtr on the weekend after Darcy subbed off. Still did less than nothing.
Definitely grab the cheap primo mid this week i reckon, and revisit Heeney soon. He's not getting away from you anymore. If Jackson is worth buying he'll need to prove it.
All valid points, I guess at the end of the day I need Heeney in my team. Probably why I’m thinking get him now why I can.

Other play is turn Roberts into Butters which I also quite like.

Jackson doesn’t excite me much but should still be a top 8 forward.

Let’s not forget about or discredit SP Fisher 😀

As an owner of Fisher and Sheezel it was good and bad on the weekend. Hopefully Sheezel can find his groove in his role and hopefully it means extra points for Fisher down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst SuperCoach year I’ve had.
Nearly at the give up stage.

Any help with trades would be greatly appreciated.

Most trades I’ve made this year end up with an injury in the fist couple of weeks hod getting them in.

Maybe it’s a SuperCoach curse.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.png
    IMG_1002.png
    668.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1001.png
    IMG_1001.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 38
Worst SuperCoach year I’ve had.
Nearly at the give up stage.

Any help with trades would be greatly appreciated.

Most trades I’ve made this year end up with an injury in the fist couple of weeks hod getting them in.

Maybe it’s a SuperCoach curse.
Mass & Roberts to Bont & DJones

I think I’m fading on McKercher. His scoring the last two weeks has been great, but wraps up a lot of cash for a while that I could use next week to downgrade and upgrade to a SP keeper

Patrick Lipinski?
Struggling to find a FWD that represents any value / might at least be somewhere around the mark this week.
Never been much more than an 80's type, had an ok role with our outs, I guess.

Hawk Moore ..?.
Does he cut it .

Golden Doodle Lol GIF by The BarkPost
He got off to a slower start, had glandular fever or something.
He's looked good since and has had a bit of time through the middle the last couple
Definitely an option, touch exxy now off the two bigguns.
Scoops shopping on a budget, night need to max out the credit card.

Especially as it's against North. It's the best chance for the rookies to put up a decent score.

Hopefully Dimma doesn't drop too many, might see it as a chance to boost their confidence.
I'd expect with the next 2 games in the heat in Darwin and a 5 day break a number of players will be managed either via TOG, sub or rest

What do people think of Macrae’s scoring potential now that Libba is out for a bit?
BE of 118 means we can have a look for a week or two and reassess.

Nearly a straight swap from H Reid to him next week for me. If, if, he scores well.

Patrick Lipinski?
Struggling to find a FWD that represents any value / might at least be somewhere around the mark this week.
Never been much more than an 80's type, had an ok role with our outs, I guess.

I reckon Peatling mate.

Unpopular opinions:

1. I'm holding Yeo.

2. I'm grabbing Peatling as a probable stepping stone, possible forward keeper.

He's gone from the sub to his side's best 3-5 players the past two weeks. His BE is tiny and he's guaranteed to make at least like 100k I reckon, even if he's an 80 and not a 100 guy. But at 23 he could be breaking out.

I'm a Collingwood supporter and I love Lippa but I'm not considering him mate

BE of 118 means we can have a look for a week or two and reassess.

Nearly a straight swap from H Reid to him next week for me. If, if, he scores well.
I'd expect Sanders to come back in and red knob Richard head to get decent mid time.

Bevo and Jackson Mac ...are the new nicks and Crouch rocky r/ship... 🚢 🪨.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back