Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale. Tempted.
Dawson. Tempted.
Rankine. Tempted but can wait.
Bont. Tempted but can wait.

Genuinely considering a double downgrade. Mass and Powell to Rogers and Garcia.

Leaves 823k in the bank to go shopping.
That's too much to leave ITB

Grundy > Sweet
Lazzaro > Green
Cadman/Khamis > Rogers / Rarcia

Then Petracca the target the week after.
Would have liked English, but can't ignore Sweet and can hopefully get plenty of upgrades out of the cash freed up
Do you have NW wang..?

Golden Doodle Lol GIF by The BarkPost

Might just do this, fix up my woeful def bench and get some better cash gen
If Sweet goes massive might boost out Meek to whatever def premo is 586K or less probably Sicily or Young
1714304357951.png

That's too much to leave ITB
Don’t have a choice. I have no boosts.

My season is absolutely in tatters. Can’t keep going week to week following everyone else, I’ll never catch up. And cash leagues will be done. I’ve missed big cash cows in Sharp and Dempsey so already behind the eight ball.

IMO starting to get to that stage of the year where we’ll start running out of decent cash making rookies. We’ve got two on the bubble this week that are going to make 150k without raising a sweat. Then Darcy Jones next week as well so should give me $1M. Should give me 3-4 premo upgrades over three weeks.

I’m not overly fussed running rooks at F4-F6. It’s a s**t show. A rook likely to score what Powell was anyway.

Although happy to take advice/opinions. 334k in bank.

IMG_4121.jpeg

Do you have NW wang..?

Golden Doodle Lol GIF by The BarkPost
Yeah, mate.
Holding for now, will try to flick for Stew maybe later or something
But Green and Sweet this week,
Trac and Luke Jacko next,
plus Rarcia and Cooper Simpson or something are priorities
And then take another look at Macrae, see what the month block looks like...
But Wang shouldn't expect to stumble home drunk from the pub and expect Scoops to be in the mood to put out.
Cold shoulder and taking out the rubbish and cleaning the kitchen for a week, then we'll see
Scoops is disappoint
Angry Dog Gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com

My season is absolutely in tatters. Can’t keep going week to week following everyone else, I’ll never catch up. And cash leagues will be done. I’ve missed big cash cows in Sharp and Dempsey so already behind the eight ball.

IMO starting to get to that stage of the year where we’ll start running out of decent cash making rookies. We’ve got two on the bubble this week that are going to make 150k without raising a sweat. Then Darcy Jones next week as well so should give me $1M. Should give me 3-4 premo upgrades over three weeks.

I’m not overly fussed running rooks at F4-F6. It’s a s**t show. A rook likely to score what Powell was anyway.

View attachment 1974042
Are you playing for leagues or best possible overall rank?

Z. Williams + O. Dempsey + S. Campbell > J. Rogers + J. Sweet + [Z. Merrett or C. Serong + $19,000]

Holding Cadman as he’s hit his BE of 52 in all but one game. Also still holding D’Ambrosio and Comben as they’ve hit their BE in all of their games.

No your not, other problems here and it kinda feels trappy to me. Gonna wait a week, he wont always play against a one legged ruck.
with how ruck friendly sc scoring is he could get absolutely dominated and still s**t out a 60 and the odd 80 which is more than good for a rookie cash cow. he also has 136 in his price cycle as well for the next 2 weeks

View attachment 1974042
Lots will have bank overhang.
Target Trac, or a Bont or Dawson, maybe bite the bullet on Sheezel, gear like that. You have the luxury of picking them off when the price / output relationship starts to turn enougg in your favour
The premos you have are quality

View attachment 1974042
get merrett in for massimo

zwill for rodgers dpp with martin

you hope sweet can keep scoring decently and it could get you to marshall/english quite easily in a few weeks

not the best rookies on the bench to make coin but with sweet emerging from nowhere hes a good stop gap option for those that are a little behind in cash

otherwise, the on field players look great. stewart and libba likely back this week will be a nice boost

(also, not a fan of not fielding both clohesly and graham as I see them as great d6 m8 options for now but cant work out a way to make that happen)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1974042
I would hold Powell if phillips is dropped. That spud took his mid spot.

View attachment 1974042
I finally found 1 .........................

A team just as bad if not worse than mine. I even feel sorry for you

View attachment 1974042
Garcia was planned to be sub this week until Libba was a late out. Even with Cody out we have a bunch of guys who can play that role, I would say he is shaky at best. Particularly with no bench cover. A pass from me.

Mass is fine, will be back this week and BE is 45.

Powell is priority 1 to jettison. Can't believe I'm saying this but Powell > Fyfe for 10K stiffens up ur fwds a fair bit, plus Fyfe will make some short term coin. Problem 2 is you desperately need some fwd bench cover. I'd prob flick Sexton to the best you can afford (say 500K), prob Parish or Macrae which gets you some cover.

Powell & Sexton > 2 of Fyfe / Macrae / Parish.

Also means Rogers will be available to use next week as a downgrade option.

Simpson
Rogers
Jones
R Garcia

Looking like ill be bringing in these rookies in the next 2 weeks just to keep the cash flow happening
Upgrading has to wait as its not like ill be challenging for to 50 so may as well make the most cash i can

Remove this Banner Ad

Back