Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen quite a few people planning on trading Meek> Sweet this week. I will likely be one of them, but will be covering bases in case of Sweet getting injured.

I will be trading a maxed out rookie to Sweet via Livingstone to the forward line and put the E on him. (big advantage is he plays the first game of the round). if he scores well, trade Meek to a premo in another line. If he spuds or gets injured, keep Meek.

Seen quite a few people planning on trading Meek> Sweet this week. I will likely be one of them, but will be covering bases in case of Sweet getting injured.

I will be trading a maxed out rookie to Sweet via Livingstone to the forward line and put the E on him. (big advantage is he plays the first game of the round). if he scores well, trade Meek to a premo in another line. If he spuds or gets injured, keep Meek.
Great minds think alike!

For me it's either Powell or meek to sweet.
If meek goes well today I will keep him for a few more weeks and take the price rises.
I don't mind running sweet at r3. Powell is going to leek cash.

I love St Kilda's draw over then next few games, North, Hawthorn, Freo, (maybe not Mel) then WCE.

However I'm looking through their list and I can't find a single player I trust to take advantage of that draw!! Mitch Owens could have a run if Marshall misses a couple?

For now Cadman -> Sweet
Rozee to Green (I don't like hamstrings and I don't think Rozee is a locked top 8 mid)

For me it's either Powell or meek to sweet.
If meek goes well today I will keep him for a few more weeks and take the price rises.
I don't mind running sweet at r3. Powell is going to leek cash.

Your boy Powell prob abit tired..

Imo meek and sweet plus another ruck eg gawn.

Use sweet money to upgrade meek use the rest else where.

North kents are bloody derailing my season. Powell, Kerch and Comben... feckin campaigners.

Think I'll be downgrading Cadman to Sweet and upgrading Powell to Dawson this week. Maybe I'll downgrade Meek instead if he looks average again. Bank the cash for a bottomed out Trac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love St Kilda's draw over then next few games, North, Hawthorn, Freo, (maybe not Mel) then WCE.

However I'm looking through their list and I can't find a single player I trust to take advantage of that draw!! Mitch Owens could have a run if Marshall misses a couple?

For now Cadman -> Sweet
Rozee to Green (I don't like hamstrings and I don't think Rozee is a locked top 8 mid)
Sinclair

Might have to double downgrade this week.

Rogers and Sweet looking like musts.

Dempsey > Sweet via Livo
Somebody to Rogers.

Should allow $400k in the bank to grab Stewart and Flanders the week after.
Frig. Didn't really want two downgrades but might have to consider now that Rogers has fired

when does sicily become a consideration to bring in? do the hawks key position backs return soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back