Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart to the bench for a week, Libba back in the line up then going with...

1714034129548.png

Oh Yeah Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Need to bring in a rookie for Carroll…

Biggie - lowest BE, questionable JS.
Drury - small forward for North
Tunstill - high sub-risk / JS

Go early on Bulldogs Garcia (already have Saints Garcia)

Zero confidence in any of these.

Are there any other options? Any preference/suggestions?

set trades for this week, will continue thinking about whether to keep zwill or mass going into the weekend
1714034689882.png

You could get cooper simpson but that would be bold.

Garcia is a risk with bevo.

Sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to blow up my team and trade Tom Stewert to Bailey effing Dale...

Could work out as a cash grab, but I need to fund Tom Green next week.

About to blow up my team and trade Tom Stewert to Bailey effing Dale...

Could work out as a cash grab, but I need to fund Tom Green next week.
Get Mac Andrew instead. Cheaper, more reliable and no Bevo.

I could go the Macrae route but there’s the Libba/Bevo factor, or Dawson (MCrouch return) as well as the mood swings of Nicks in what role he decides to play him. They present with their own risks so I decided I would prefer to suss out what they do this weekend and pay a slightly higher tax on them if needed.

This then led to a phone call 📞 with old mate Tony Montana…

“What dafaq do I do, Tony?”

“I said, Momma, I wanna be a sucktheth. I need to tek riskths. I don wanna have my bawls ina purs no more. You should do tha same…”

“What’s that?”

…“Luxthury trads” 😱

Stewart>LRyan
Laird>Rowell
ZW or Dempsey>RGarcia

“Lithen. Stewaht mithes a week. History tell me when returning from concussion, it make you FN dizzy a can affect scors in the first cupla wiks . He has a BE of 134. He gonna drop. Ruffy back in a few weeks (trade Mass) when he value and scoring is okay. LRyan issa blue chip monster. Okay. Dussen hurt that he pushes that piece of chit Tiger Browns 55 to da bench.

Lairdy I love him mane but his piece of chit coach…I don like him. Role change and spen lon time on the bench (low 70s TOG%). Issa spell trouble mane. You pay premium but he not gonna be a top 10 mid. BE 174 and dropping value hard mang. Dat pist of chit Nicks put him off the groun at critical moments mane, 2 of which I rememer he sat out the final 3-4 minutes of a tight game mang! I was FN livid! I can’t handle these dumbass coaches anymore. A little quailo toll me Nicks and dat POS Bevo make love and text often. You can’t be in bed with these two FN morons no more. One dumbath is enuf”

“Ju got dat mang? Okay”

Click.

So, is it crazy to luxury trade 2 kents this early? Probably yes. But I’m flipping for 2 top performers on their respective lines. If they continue the form, I’m Charlie FN Sheen. If not, so be it. I started rank 90th and went conservative. Now I’m rank 7k. Time to take my bawls out of the purse and have some fun.

Risk it biscuit it and the world can be my oyster 🤣

Last edited:
I could go the Macrae route but there’s the Libba/Bevo factor, or Dawson (MCrouch return) as well as the mood swings of Nicks in what role he decides to play him. They present with their own risks so I decided I would prefer to suss out what they do this weekend and pay a slightly higher tax on them if needed.

This then led to a phone call 📞 with old mate Tony Montana…

“What dafaq do I do, Tony?”

“I said, Momma, I wanna be a sucktheth. I need to tek riskths. I don wanna have my bawls ina purs no more. You should do tha same…”

“What’s that?”

…“Luxthury trads” 😱

Stewart>LRyan
Laird>Rowell
ZW or Dempsey>RGarcia

“Lithen. Stewaht mithes a week. History tell me when returning from concussion, it make you FN dizzy a can affect scors in the first cupla wiks . He has a BE of 134. He gonna drop. Ruffy back in a few weeks (trade Mass) when he value and scoring is okay. LRyan issa blue chip monster. Okay. Dussen hurt that he pushes that piece of chit Tiger Browns 55 to da bench.

Lairdy I love him mane but his piece of chit coach…I don like him. Role change and spen lon time on the bench (low 70s TOG%). Issa spell trouble mane. You pay premium but he not gonna be a top 10 mid. BE 174 and dropping value hard mane. Dat pist of chit Nicks put him off the groun at critical moments mane, 2 of which I rememer he sat out the final 3-4 minutes of a tight game mane! I was FN livid! I can’t handle these dumbass coaches anymore. A little quailo toll me Nicks and dat POS Bevo make love and text often. You can’t be in bed with these two FN morons no more. One dumbath is enuf”

Click.

So, is it crazy to luxury trade 2 kents this early? Probably yes. But I’m flipping for 2 top performers on their respective lines. If they continue the form, I’m Charlie FN Sheen. If not, so be it. I started rank 90th and went conservative. Now I’m rank 7k. Time to take my bawls out of the purse and have some fun.

Risk it biscuit it and the world can be my oyster 🤣

Brilliant!

thanks-awesome.gif

Al Bundy COCAINE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back