List Mgmt. 2024 List Mgmt

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibney looks good

Yeah, reckon Poo isn't top 5 yet but showing good signs. Hollands looked great all last year. Humphrey looks potential elite, Clark from the cats will be good. It was a good top end. Only Tsatas looks a bit meh out of the top 15.

Yeah, reckon Poo isn't top 5 yet but showing good signs. Hollands looked great all last year. Humphrey looks potential elite, Clark from the cats will be good. It was a good top end. Only Tsatas looks a bit meh out of the top 15.
Clark has not been better than Pou at all. Hollands is a good player and has shown more than Pou so far but I don't see him having more upside so I'd still have Pou ahead in a re-draft.

Sheezel, Ashcroft, Wardlaw, Weddle, Cadman are probably the top rung so far. Then Pou, Humphrey, Cmack, Ginbey, Hollands, Hewett, Tsatas, Michalanney the next crop. Fletcher been good but not sure about his ceiling too

Clark has not been better than Pou at all. Hollands is a good player and has shown more than Pou so far but I don't see him having more upside so I'd still have Pou ahead in a re-draft.

Sheezel, Ashcroft, Wardlaw, Weddle, Cadman are probably the top rung so far. Then Pou, Humphrey, Cmack, Ginbey, Hollands, Hewett, Tsatas, Michalanney the next crop. Fletcher been good but not sure about his ceiling too
Ooh has been playing half forward /mid which is the hardest position to play. Most comparable in Humphreys.

SAINTS ADD SON OF FORMER TIGER, LION

ST KILDA has completed its list management team for 2024, promoting Michael Jordan and adding a familiar name as a pro scout.

Veteran recruiter Simon Dalrymple moved to the Saints from Sydney at the end of last year, joining list manager Stephen Silvagni and head of talent and acquisition Graeme Allan at RSEA Park.

But with Chris Toce and Jarryd Roughead departing Moorabbin, the Saints have opted to make Jordan full-time after he reunited with Silvagni at St Kilda following a stint as Carlton's recruiting coordinator.

Billy Lambert, the son of former Richmond and Brisbane midfielder Craig, is now working in pro scouting for St Kilda.

St Kilda has completely overhauled its list management team across the past 18 months with former list boss James Gallagher and national recruiting manager Chris Liberatore departing at the end of 2022.

Roughead returned to Hawthorn as player acquisition manager early this year, while Toce landed a role at Punt Road as Richmond's new national recruiting boss. – Josh Gabelich

Phillipou is going okay but not earning his spot through pure performance yet. Plenty of others are first picked and plenty are already in their clubs better players. Doesn’t mean he won’t be good long term but putting him in the top rungs looks a bit fanboy.

Phillipou is going okay but not earning his spot through pure performance yet. Plenty of others are first picked and plenty are already in their clubs better players. Doesn’t mean he won’t be good long term but putting him in the top rungs looks a bit fanboy.
Most of them are not first picked apart from the top rung I listed.

Humphrey is probably same situation as Pou - hasn't done anything this year to warrant consistent selection but they back him as a youngster.

Cmack is just a role player and got subbed out last week with like 2 touches. He was always considered more ready-made than Pou as well.

Ginbey plays for the worst team in the league, hence why first-selected.

Hollands and Fletcher yes, but I already explained my reasoning before. Michalanney also in this bracket of good player, but not as high potential as Pou.

Hewett has been injured all season.

Tsatas has been in the twos past few weeks.

Not fanboy at all, just being realistic after observing all 17 other teams

Yep, Clark far behind. Tsatas too. Foot is lucky to hit the ball.Michalanney has been very good.

An interesting ESPN article, with some interesting talent. I particilarly like the look of Jack Whitlock if we dont go for another midfielder early.

Last edited:
An interesring ESPN article, with some interesting talent. I particilarly like the look of Jack Whitlock if we dont go for another midfielder early.

Has to be a midfielder with our first couple picks IMO. Pure mids as well, not flankers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or being Gold Coast and having 3 first round picks already and a top 15 academy player as well

It's more a we cry about the amount of girls our boys have to the detriment of father sons options, and there's Brissie with two potential top 2 midfielder Ashcrofts to rival the Pies Daicos boys.

Someone like GCS got kissed from the very beginning, so it's kind of par for the course really.

Dunno how we get out of this mess. Not s**t enough to get actual AFL help. No where near good enough to fix ourselves.

Just there to add extra zeros to the TV rights and sponsorship.

Certainly feels like we're doomed to remain in the void right in the middle of the pack. Suffering for the handouts clubs like norf and the expansion clubs get, but can't compete and catch up with the privileged wealthy clubs.

Well tonight answered what sort of player we should be recruiting - MIDFIELDERS, MIDFIELDERS & MIDFIELDERS.

We are going no where with our current midfield, we simply have to find elite mids. The way things are first pick is looking it will be a top 10 pick aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back