Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t Bevo say that if Libba had have played that Rarcia would’ve been the sub?

Or did I imagine that?
Taking anything that comes out of Bevo’s mouth seriously….

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Is everyone trading in Sweet to be on field or as R3 to make coin?

R3, but might trade Grundy and swing Livingstone back in Round 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My options are two downgrades

Rogers
+
Sweet or RGarcia - Leaning towards the latter

or

Rogers
+
300k > NMartin

No boosts and really want NMartin with Essendons incoming draw.

A big fat hmm, what to do.

1714295569100.png

Macrae wasn’t a great pick up - as yet, but Adams would have been a bad pickup. Too injury prone for my liking - and that’s coming from me who started the season with a lot of injury prone players
I ve kinda got a bit of buyers remorse over Macrae. He didnt look that impressive to be honest.

As you say though, thank goodness we didnt get sucked into Adams, it was a close thing for me.

Tbh as much as Grundy pisses me off, even after this weeks spud score he will still be pretty much tied 3rd best ruck with Xerri so it's difficult for me to trade him out for Sweet to look for an "upgrade" later down the line.

At best it'll probably be 5 points up to English which is a luxury for later down the line imo

I ve kinda got a bit of buyers remorse over Macrae. He didnt look that impressive to be honest.

As you say though, thank goodness we didnt get sucked into Adams, it was a close thing for me.
That said ....Macrae still outscored Jackson ....if I can get a 90 ave from Macrae, that's a reasonable expectation

I m thinking of getting Jackson as well when he gets a little cheaper.

Powell seems to be getting worse...
NORTH have a couple of easier matchups .....I'm having another look to see if Powell's role reverts back to a MID

Surely Phillips gets dropped, and the Curtis mid role changed back to that of a small fwd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back