Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Suns v Eagles Sun April 28th 1pm AEST (Peoples First)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to say it, but would be perfectly fine with an honourable away loss against a clearly superior team.

At least we're still well in the game going into the second half, few would have predicted that three weeks ago.
I feel like you're selling your team short, they've been almost as good as the Suns.

Man WCE play a boring brand of footy. chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip chip
And Melbourne doesn't hahah delusional

I feel like you're selling your team short, they've been almost as good as the Suns.

Of course, but a month ago this would've been chalked up as an easy win for the Suns. Don't think anyone could argue against that. They still are the better side on paper.

Thanks for the disagree Farang83150

Hate to say it, but would be perfectly fine with an honourable away loss against a clearly superior team.

At least we're still well in the game going into the second half, few would have predicted that three weeks ago.
You guys are favourites from here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah
Suns academy player gifted 50 resulting in a goal.
Its a rule
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Unfortunately it's the rules, can't punch the ball that's been called OOB.
I remember a couple of years ago, Chad Warner kicked the ball away after it had been called out on the full.
No 50 metre penalty was paid against Sydney.

Back