WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I must’ve been watching a different promo. The singing sucked, the fact he couldn’t be bothered learning the words sucked more, and nothing after that mattered to me.

Entrance music goes pretty hard though.
He should have thrown himself through a flaming table with no one in it for no apparent reason then had Cody come out to extinguish the flames to continue the feud

I can't remember detesting a wrestler like I detest Seth Rollins lol.
wwe-seth-rollins.gif

If the Hardy’s are going to be at WM I can handle a nostalgia spot with the Dudley Boys but please stay the **** away from the ring.

If there was ever a time you would want an AEW WWE working relationship it would be now with Dustin Rhodes but considering AEW had no WCW footage of Sting and Kevin Nash reluctant to appear on AEW TV for sting I’m not holding hopes out on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'heel' comments didn't add anything but was harmless. Great promo by Cody, pushing the PG boundaries without going full Dwayne - and had a lot of bass in his voice. He's certainly justified as the heir to the title.

Creeds vs DIY was good too. While there aren't as many genuine tag teams in WWE still, they're heading in the right direction. Shame things didn't work out with GYV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back