Wrestling Podcast Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully it's just the incentive and he doesn't intend to follow through with a match
Me too. But I think he will. He said he won't do it with WWE. As it will be to violent .

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Me too. But I think he will. He said he won't do it with WWE. As it will be to violent .

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
after all his injury issues, mobility, concussions etc, seems like a less than stellar idea. But these wrestlers can never seem to let go.

Been on the road a lot for work lately covering one of my staffs members runs whilst he is off with some personal leave so I’ve been listening to a few podcasts.

Chucked onTalk n Shop ( Anderson and Gallows) was pretty funny in patches , completely over the top but does have some serious moments talking wrestling back in the day or them breaking in which wasn’t bad.

Stumbled across the Undertakers also, man what a dull boring tone it has. I am a Taker fan but man the episode about mania was interesting in some aspects but man it’s the delivery of Taker and his host just so dull it almost puts you to sleep.
Taker loves putting himself over to, I guess he sort of went 20 years or longer without doing a lot of the fanfare some of the other stars got to do because he stayed in character that time but yeah found it such a hard listen. I was thinking about giving him one more episode but I’m not sure it’s going to get any better.

So glad to hear that a recommendation landed!! They are very addictive. They've been a fantastic companion piece for me as I explored late eighties/early nineties WCW.
A couple years later and I'm still listening to these guys they are hilarious.

I swear they did a whole bunch of episodes on the steroid trial but now can't find it in their feed so guessing I've got it mixed up with another podcast. Anyone able to help?

Edit: nevermind found it, it was TLF in Oct 2021 the USA vs VKM. 14 episodes with around 48hrs timerun!)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back