Wrestling Merchandise thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there an online marketplace where one can sell wrestling merch?

I've got a heap of 90s and 00s magazines, I'd like to move on as well as some Attitude era action figures. Freeing up space to concentrate on golden age WWF stuff.

I've got a heap of 90s and 00s magazines, I'd like to move on as well as some Attitude era action figures. Freeing up space to concentrate on golden age WWF stuff.

eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Gumtree?

Trying to look for Australian based pages on Facebook, looks to be about the only suitable one.

eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Gumtree?

Trying to look for Australian based pages on Facebook, looks to be about the only suitable one.

I was thinking ebay but was just wondering if there were any wrestling specific groups people are aware of. I'm a member of several facebook groups for other collectors (Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons, vintage skateboards, LJN WWF, Kenner Superpowers) and looking for something similar.

I was thinking ebay but was just wondering if there were any wrestling specific groups people are aware of. I'm a member of several facebook groups for other collectors (Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons, vintage skateboards, LJN WWF, Kenner Superpowers) and looking for something similar.

There are 3 main FB groups as far as I'm aware:

Figs Down Under (Log into Facebook)

WWE Buy Swap and Sell Australia (Log into Facebook)

Wrestling Buy, Swap, Sell! (Australia Only) (Log into Facebook)

I picked up a heap of Hasbro WWF figures at the Camberwell Market years ago. Hulk, Savage, Kerry, the Legion of Doom, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts - it was a mistake. Being an obsessive type, I now want the entire collection.
Man that’s awesome. Some killer figures there!

Love camberwell market too, had some wild finds there.

I ****ed up so hard on Star Wars toys. Some dude down the street left a box of broken SW kenner toys in hard rubbish. I grabbed it, sold some catalogues and assembly instructions for cheap, but also put about 80 cardbacks in the recycle bin. I didn’t think to check if people collected them. Basically dumped hundred dollars in the bin :( :(

Might be time to start planning another PWTees order, they've released the Toni Storm shirt I've been waiting for.

I'm really just waiting for a Swerve shirt that I really like.

aew3712_20240105080905_6597b921c2747.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried buying couple things from WWE store day after Mania and said it doesn't ship to my location.

Haven't had this in the past, anyone experience this?

Yeah you now have to use the WWE UK shop to buy from which is a lot more expensive and doesn’t have the full range…

Think it changed when they changed to Fanatics from Borderfree.

Yeah you now have to use the WWE UK shop to buy from which is a lot more expensive and doesn’t have the full range…

Think it changed when they changed to Fanatics from Borderfree.

That's really annoying.

I tried buying couple things from WWE store day after Mania and said it doesn't ship to my location.

Haven't had this in the past, anyone experience this?

How far do you get before it says it's doesn't ship? It's accepted my address and has international shipping. For me it looks like it's all good.

How far do you get before it says it's doesn't ship? It's accepted my address and has international shipping. For me it looks like it's all good.

Checkout then says that items in your cart cant be shipped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back