TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

so are we expecting Trinity to drop the title, do something at the tapings, and then sign with WWE and re-appear in the Rumble?

Possibly.

Dunno how solid reports are about Mercedes joining AEW, but unless they use the tag title walkout as a storyline, is there much else she can do besides joining up with Jimmy? Rhea likely works with Becky well past Mania, same with Bayley and Damage Ctrl.

Solid event. Anyone watch live?

Looks like Nemeth signed with TNA with freedom to do other stuff I take it?

Really fun event and felt like a proper relaunch. Not a heap of storylines kicking off, but really they laid out a great path in all divisions so think the tapings will handle handle all of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to Kill notes:

Maclin beat Rich Swann.
The faction of Moose, Brian Myers and Eddie and Alisha Edwards is called "The System".
Top Dolla showed up, Joe Hendry then made a song about Top Dolla being a "Cheez-it champ", Top Dolla then chokeslammed Hendry.
Eddie Edwards and Brian Myers beat Eric Young and Kazarian.
Crazzy Steve won the Digital Media Title from Tommy Dreamer in a NO DQ match, a lot of forks involved.
Gisele Shaw won a 6 way Knockouts Ultimate X match. Earning a future Knockouts Title shot.
Dirty Dango vs PCO got thrown out, and turned in a 6 man tag. PCO, Rhino and Jake Something beat Dango, Kozlov and Bravo.
Decay won the Knockouts Tag Titles from MK Ultra.
Scott D'Amore announced a partnership with AAA.
Chris Sabin retained the X Division Title in a 3 way vs Kushida and Vikingo.
Josh Alexander beat Hammerstone.
Ace Austin and Chris Bey retained the TNA Tag Titles in a 4 way vs Rascalz, GYV and Speedball/Laredo Kid.
Jordynne Grace won the Knockouts Title from Trinity. Ash By Elegance (fka Dana Brooke) was watching the match in the crowd.
Moose won the TNA World Title from Alex Shelley in the main event, then Nic Nemeth showed up and took out Moose.

I haven't seen enough of her to comment, but she's been around for a fair time now & is basically always at the top of the TNA Knockouts card... So what is the main reason why Jordynne Grace hasn't got a look in at WWE or AEW as yet? Hell, there has never even been any speculation or rumours as far as I know!

I haven't seen enough of her to comment, but she's been around for a fair time now & is basically always at the top of the TNA Knockouts card... So what is the main reason why Jordynne Grace hasn't got a look in at WWE or AEW as yet? Hell, there has never even been any speculation or rumours as far as I know!

Not sure to be honest, the shape she’s gotten into compared to years ago has been a huge transformation as well.

After she appeared at the original ALL IN, Impact immediately signed her up. She’s still only 27 as well.

Makes 7 figures from Only Fans so can wrestle where she wants. TNA book women better than any other North American company and give her time to compete in weight lifting competitions. No brainer in that regard.

ugh! Dana Brooke!

skipped the pre-show and the Knockouts title match, but rest of what I watched was 7/10.

Would definitely give the title match a watch. It was one of the matches of the night. I didn't think Trinity had a good match like this in her, but it blew away my expectations.

Very wealthy person who doesnt want to work full time is basically it/what she has said

She would clear 2 mill a year easily from Onlyfans and even before that she was pretty well off

Very wealthy person who doesnt want to work full time is basically it/what she has said

She would clear 2 mill a year easily from Onlyfans and even before that she was pretty well off

Tbh if money isn't an issue and you want to work in the best women's division in N.A, it would be hard not to pick TNA. Throw in the easier schedule and it's a no brainer.

Tbh if money isn't an issue and you want to work in the best women's division in N.A, it would be hard not to pick TNA. Throw in the easier schedule and it's a no brainer.
She only works TNA + Lucha company if i remember right. No indie dates or the like.

She just does it for fun and to promote her OnlyFans as opposed to wrestling as a career

Remove this Banner Ad

Back