Review Fremantle Contest Another Game In South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really care what anyone says, but Jackson was a big reason why we lost that game. Could not even provide anything close to a contest towards the end when we were trying to exit d50, got absolutely monstered in the middle, and refused to kick going i50 and instead handballed to a teammate under pressure multiple times in the game leading to turnovers when we should have been going i50.

Why wasn’t Soldo taken for a skat test?
Clearly had his head bashed him but no…
Port doctors do the sly a man down

They need to be investigated for that

Again

He was dogshit. But he’s gassed. Why can’t we just play a back up ruck as decoy? Dixon was rucking ffs. So stubborn
it's unfair to have a go at Jackson - he would have been disappointed that he didn't get a break this week

we rolled the dice and opted to leave Darcy out

Like I said 9 goals and we leave the door ajar.
Erasmus as sub is just dumb. He is a nervous starter.
No small/medium talls or even trying to fix that forward line.
Sure we can make finals and bow straight out.

Honestly heartbreaking

Should be 5-0

Umpires were rubbish, but we had our chances

Banfield and Hughes embarrassed themselves tonight

Jacksons aerial work is overrated

Our clearance game is very good, but we have no speed and they don't spread enough. Young refused to chase and Serong just doesn't kick the goals he needs to

Then we have JOM, Johnson, Tabs....

Credit to Treacy, he was good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emmett is up there with Dan Parker as the worst player to ever pull on the jumper. Hughes right behind him, can't have so many passengers.

I don't really care what anyone says, but Jackson was a big reason why we lost that game. Could not even provide anything close to a contest towards the end when we were trying to exit d50, got absolutely monstered in the middle, and refused to kick going i50 and instead handballed to a teammate under pressure multiple times in the game leading to turnovers when we should have been going i50.

Mate he isn’t a no1 ruck and he was absolutely cooked by the 4th quarter. He can’t play a full game against a gorilla ruck and then have us expecting him to impact in the last quarter.

In the upcoming draft and trade period X-FACTOR for the forward line need to be a priority, Walters is cooked, the next in line Emmett and Switta are not up to the task.
Son Son has had no impact recently, but we need him to do something spectacular in the derby

I'm getting pretty f****** annoyed at people attacking our players when clearly unjustified.

Port were getting kissed on the d*** all through the last and most of the frees for Port weren't there. Meanwhile, the high hits, htb against port were ignored.

Blame the truly guilty...the AFL.

That hit on Banfield was…something

Like I said 9 goals and we leave the door ajar.
Erasmus as sub is just dumb. He is a nervous starter.
No small/medium talls or even trying to fix that forward line.
Sure we can make finals and bow straight out.
Very unfair. Would’ve just played him, given the dross JOM put up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back