Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haaland didn't score in an important game? Really?

I'd like the numbers of how many of his goals were in finals, against big clubs, and when his team is level or behind their opponents, versus the rest of his goals.

Ange has been incredible. He has some magic to him, everywhere he goes he brings success with him. Tottenham were a chronic underachiever but you can't underrate their performance up to this point. Even if he drops away at some point he's got that side humming and without Kane. When you compare the side he has to Man City he's done an amazing job.

9 games in and the Spurs plonkers are up and about. So St.Kilda of you 😎😎

I'm a Newcastle plonker. We never get ahead of ourselves. Every win is just another step up the ladder of disappointment and the higher you get the more painful the fall.

I'm a Newcastle plonker. We never get ahead of ourselves. Every win is just another step up the ladder of disappointment and the higher you get the more painful the fall.
Please. Your lot went insane after last season, the win v PSG sent them over the edge.

Please. Your lot went insane after last season, the win v PSG sent them over the edge.

Those Northmen are ******* nut jobs, they probably thought someone had dropped a handful of change outside a pub.

Apart from being a pain, one of the reasons for posting about Spurs is that I find it quite instructive wrt the Saints.
Talisman/Marquee player leaves, team performs better, proving that team beats individual.
New manager, new approach, team first football, offensive football without losing an emphasis on defence, fun football for players.
There’s a lot we can learn here.

Apart from being a pain, one of the reasons for posting about Spurs is that I find it quite instructive wrt the Saints.
Talisman/Marquee player leaves, team performs better, proving that team beats individual.
New manager, new approach, team first football, offensive football without losing an emphasis on defence, fun football for players.
There’s a lot we can learn here.

You'd love to send someone to learn his technique. Everywhere he goes he just takes them up a level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back