Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm ******* livid that our team has been so poor and so lacking of success over so many years that we need to start a Sooky La La thread to deal with the horrendous mental scars we all bear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im leading the saints big footy tipping and im one of 4% that tipped essendon,so i have to spend an afternoon hoping they win,even against collingwood i usually just hope for broken legs on both sides,what a pain in the ass

internet banking,suspended from too many failed attempts,my overseas number is the one they send the 6 digit code to,so have to travel 30k tuesday to see the bxxtards,because calling on phone is a complete waste of time,going friday as well to make sure my accounts arent being nobbled,because it seemed a bit sus-Fxxx

Last edited:
im leading the saints big footy tipping and im one of 4% that tipped essendon,so i have to spend an afternoon hoping they win,even against collingwood i usually just hope for broken legs on both sides,what a pain in the ass

internet banking,suspended from too many failed attempts,my overseas number is the one they send the 6 digit code to,so have to travel 30k tuesday to see the bxxtards,because calling on phone is a complete waste of time,going friday as well to make sure my accounts arent being nobbled,because it seemed a bit sus-Fxxx
wuts going on with your ex wife?

Do we still exist?
ghost GIF

We’re becoming more irrelevant by the week

Essendon are better than us, Carlton are way ahead, Bulldogs won a second flag and have had a couple of chances at another one since before we've got out of rebuild mode. North will jump us soon. Footy sucks.

I'm very upset that someone interrupted my cleaning with a report so that I had a shiny red alert to action, I'm less angry as this means I can now have a drink and relax a little in an "intermission", I'm, now in denial that I even started cleaning to begin with and have accepted that maybe I should clean my dishes from yesterday but really CBF even though there's only like 4 of them. That's just 4 too many...

Also, half these posts could be in general footy so I'm half a mind...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back