Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I harm you if you're not careful.
melbourne football club yes GIF by Melbournefc

MCG tenant clubs have advantage over Marvel tenants on winning the premiership. They get to play on the ground around 10-11 times a year whilst teams like ours gets it once. Be interesting to see how many MCG tenant clubs have won the premierships compared to Marvel stadium teams.

I’m pissed that Dard Ball Get is still banned and no one will lift it… I mean he didn’t ask to be banned…

This wouldn’t happen under George and his reign of this empire.

Lastly gringo2011 is right about everything 😘
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

dard = s**t truck sometimes tough calls have to be made, but in this case it was pretty easy.

gringo is a weird unit but harmless, I guess.

I dunno about harmless, have we heard from the museums about his shenanigans? I think not!

MCG tenant clubs have advantage over Marvel tenants on winning the premiership. They get to play on the ground around 10-11 times a year whilst teams like ours gets it once. Be interesting to see how many MCG tenant clubs have won the premierships compared to Marvel stadium teams.
Strap in.

Blues have 9 at the G and 8 at Marvel this year, 4 interstate, including gather round

Dons have 8 at the G and 9 at Marvel this year, 4 interstate, including gather round

Saints have 2 at the G and 13 at Marvel this year, 7 interstate, including gather round

I find it hard to imagine anyone making a cohesive argument of how this can reflect performance and either reward or handicap the clubs making for an equitable competition.

Here's some essendon & carlton fans complaining about how hard it all is.

7 interstate vs 4 is a bloody travesty. Not to mention the games at the G.
Really hope the club puts in a protest to the AFL. Not that it’ll propabably do any good.

Shame is, we actually play OK at the G generally.

7 interstate vs 4 is a bloody travesty. Not to mention the games at the G.
Really hope the club puts in a protest to the AFL. Not that it’ll propabably do any good.

Shame is, we actually play OK at the G generally.
When we bring crowds and ratings the benefits will come. Till then the easy ride will elevate some pretenders but usually the 2 best teams make the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$7.40 for a latte is a national disgrace
That's simply outrageous.....!!!!!!

It would want to come in a cup the size of a bucket.

I'm upset......just can't figure out why !!!!!!

I'm probably practicing for post game tonight.....lol.

It will probably hit me like a tonne of bricks.

:) :)

This Thursday and Friday fixturing is bullshit. Just makes the week of pain longer.
It's an absolute shocker gringo.

For a Thursday game......the weekend is ruined and it's still a day away......talk about long term weekend destruction.

That's simply outrageous.....!!!!!!

It would want to come in a cup the size of a bucket.

I'm upset......just can't figure out why !!!!!!

I'm probably practicing for post game tonight.....lol.

It will probably hit me like a tonne of bricks.

:) :)

Quality over quantity Watto. I'd pay that if the coffee is good over $4.50 for a bucket of milky water. A cafe owner was saying that a cup of coffee needs to be about $9 to be profitable with the price rises and wages, rent, power all going up but only a few places can charge that and get away with it.

Appreciate this thread.

I'd like to just add my own generalised disapproval and disappointment of the world and how everything's turning out.

If pressed for specifics , I'd have ro start with Mark Howard having a media career #1 , followed by the Israel- Palestine conflict.

Thanks

If there is a god he's that real Old Testament hard-arse who causes all manner of plagues and pestilence. Having to listen to Cameron Ling and BT broadcast footy is right up there with locust plagues, smiting and all that s**t.

Quality over quantity Watto. I'd pay that if the coffee is good over $4.50 for a bucket of milky water. A cafe owner was saying that a cup of coffee needs to be about $9 to be profitable with the price rises and wages, rent, power all going up but only a few places can charge that and get away with it.
Your spot on there gringo.

Being an absolute coffee head myself......it's amazing the different brews and blends and pricing that you get around town.

Don't you hare it when your hanging out for a coffee....and presto....you get a cup of milky water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back