Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very upset that someone interrupted my cleaning with a report so that I had a shiny red alert to action, I'm less angry as this means I can now have a drink and relax a little in an "intermission", I'm, now in denial that I even started cleaning to begin with and have accepted that maybe I should clean my dishes from yesterday but really CBF even though there's only like 4 of them. That's just 4 too many...

Also, half these posts could be in general footy so I'm half a mind...

Dob in the snitch. We'll be nice.

Dob in the snitch. We'll be nice.

I would, but got thankful that past me muted my phone for work purposes and forgot to un-mute it for today. So no harm no foul.

I'm very upset that someone interrupted my cleaning with a report so that I had a shiny red alert to action, I'm less angry as this means I can now have a drink and relax a little in an "intermission", I'm, now in denial that I even started cleaning to begin with and have accepted that maybe I should clean my dishes from yesterday but really CBF even though there's only like 4 of them. That's just 4 too many...

Sorry but I'm new here - sorry if I posted it in the wrong place. Newbie error plead I do.

wuts going on with your ex wife?
all good,ive twice stayed the night in her bed in town while shes across town helping out at her boyfriends pizza restaurant,but her and everyone else i visit,whats with this low fat/oat/skim milk crap?then most eat like pigs anyway,its like going to the gym then jamming 5 cigarettes into your face while waiting for your ride for the 2km to home

just take 3 years off my life and give me full cream milk idiots

Just do what I do, use paper plates. Then you can chuck them out. No washing required.

What you need to do is just rinse them. They will last for days in that state.

Post here if you want to get something off your chest.

Post here if you want to vent at the coach.

Post here if your car ran out of petrol in Yass and you're pissed off.

If things are getting really bad - MELT in here !

View attachment 1970351
I’m annoyed that there’s not enough geopolitical history and theory on this platform.
I’m also annoyed about the choice of the accompanying background music.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all good,ive twice stayed the night in her bed in town while shes across town helping out at her boyfriends pizza restaurant,but her and everyone else i visit,whats with this low fat/oat/skim milk crap?then most eat like pigs anyway,its like going to the gym then jamming 5 cigarettes into your face while waiting for your ride for the 2km to home

just take 3 years off my life and give me full cream milk idiots
I live for these updates…

I’m pissed that Dard Ball Get is still banned and no one will lift it… I mean he didn’t ask to be banned…

This wouldn’t happen under George and his reign of this empire.

Lastly gringo2011 is right about everything 😘
dard = s**t truck sometimes tough calls have to be made, but in this case it was pretty easy.

gringo is a weird unit but harmless, I guess.

dard = s**t truck sometimes tough calls have to be made, but in this case it was pretty easy.

gringo is a weird unit but harmless, I guess.

I harm you if you're not careful.

I harm you if you're not careful.
Martial Arts Fighting GIF

I never got married. Had a 25 year defect-o relationship - get the feeling the settlement process was easier and cheaper but not totally sure.

We are all married to St Kilda.

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back