Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brighton have been very good the past few years on the back of a very good midfield. We’ve taken their central midfielder and defensive midfielder whilst bolstering our forwards. Looking very good for the next few years. Diaz back from injury is a game changer. I reckon Nunez will explode. ManU look like s**t.
Yep think we move straight back into the top 4. Brighton are up there too so any way we can weaken them the better

Don’t worry about Brighton , best recruiting network going around .

Caicedo was always going to leave but Brighton have put on a master class I getting the gee they want .

Liverpool getting gazumped in St Kilda-like fashion here

pepe_0.jpg

LFC pushing the MC price up a lazy 10mil as a thank you for the low Macca fee, get Chelsea focused on that, then there's no need for 2 DMs, leave the better value RL deal for the Reds.

There are times when it pays to have admin who understand US business.

MC will be off to The Kingdom in a couple of years regardless

LFC pushing the MC price up a lazy 10mil as a thank you for the low Macca fee, get Chelsea focused on that, then there's no need for 2 DMs, leave the better value RL deal for the Reds.

There are times when it pays to have admin who understand US business.

MC will be off to The Kingdom in a couple of years regardless

Wait so now Chelsea are signing both of them? Wtf is going on with this transfer window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we inject some Caitlin Foord desire, fitness and work ethic into our players? Hunter Clark is the one that frustrates me. So much talent but it's not going to be realised it seems.

Well played indeed by the Tillies!

Looking forward to Aus v Eng tonight.

Never watched any womens soccer until this tournament, pretty impressed with the huge crowd numbers and the quality of the game isn't even that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back