Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

These guys doing some skits that make you think.

I saw this in a less childish media, nonetheless, it's insane

might want to check out the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth fund
tldr: resources tax was placed into a fund in 1998, now worth A$1.7 trillion and growing

our respective fund is worth 144m

Last edited:
Back to society now. First things first;

Laundromat was legit possessed, I mean sure it was broken machinery but legit I walked in and no one and two dryers going, so at least one other person was around before me to pop back in. Star the radio to listen to the footy and settle in for maybe an hour 20 of wash and dry. Q1 in walks a lovely older lady, chats about Derm as she hears the phone and I'm kitted out currently in the 2023 media polo and 2021 hoodie, she unloads her dryer, I get the door for her cause gentleman and we bid adieu to each other.

Then...

Cool bro #1 that maybe sat in his car, I dunno it was black and tinted windows, high beams only baby! No discernable movement for maybe 30mins.
Tradie bro rocks up in his 4WD and high vis, walks towards convenience store, walks back out a little later with small child and family size wheatbix box and drives off. OK, maybe it's his, just a tad suss though.
Just past 8pm? Door slams wide open and out pours 6 people from the pilates adjoining stair case up and just have a pow wow, like lets block both doors and wax lyrical how you lardarses got food from the pizza shop next to you and the fish shop next to them like 20mins before that. You aren't fooling anyone with that pilates branding you junkies.
Denim chic then rocked up, I say denim chic as she was rocking that too tiny denim jacket that she had no hope of ever closing or covering elbow and she was chatting to herself. Looked at me, I did the whole head nod hello, she was legit carrying a black steal bin that she used for "the towel". Dumped them in her car, walked back in to the dryer, stuck her face in it, felt around, walked back out.
Not 2 minutes later after she drove off, there's fat bro that walked from his 4WD, legit first thought he was starkers as it was just balding with no facial and there's beer gut and suddenly nipple then TF he has something on his groin area as he strode confidently towards the fish shop no doubt to pick his phone order up.

Then the usual of people parking, diddling themselves in the car for 5mins and driving off to never grace the outside world and me in the laundromat chatting to the security cameras running live commentary for the feed like a race caller.

"And in beaches whale at a rate of snail, flopping his way to his people and brainpower..."

Then before I left, as there was a rando dryer constantly beeping and starting itself, I tried to open that door to maybe stop the cycle, couldn't, shrugged and exited. So if that place burns down due to a dryer cranking that s**t on a short out, I tried fam, get some diagnostic equipment.

Last edited:

A Spaghetti bolognese meatloaf topped with BBQ sauce
This recipe is a crime against humanity
Bring back the death penalty!

I agree, she can forced to digest it then fired out of a canon.

That being said...

Can also punt this one there too. It's like;

Ingredients; yay.
Step 1: This is a bit odd, but maybe she's making a garlic bread or something...
Step 2: yay
Step 3: WTF you smoking and why is this a thing that is allowed?
Step 4: This demands an intervention, where's the inquisition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Towlie showed up, fat chic in denim jacket, just rocked up fat bro in undies and thongs. Late night laundromat is interesting...

Tell you what, i like just wearing undies round the house, and if i lived in Sunbury, i might be tempted to take them to the laundromat, ...... with thongs, cos tinea is a bitch.... nah stuff the thongs, i've been to fountain gate bare foot before.

Ford, yes.
GM, yes. At least until next year.
V8's not really, just used to shorthanding it as such.

Ford's entire global lineup is looking like F100, Ranger/Everest(thanks to the Aussie team at the You Yangs ) , and Mustang.
From a company that had a heap of brands in the USA, as well as Jaguar, Aston Martin, Land Rover, and a range of european cars.

Don't Even know what GM are into now. But contrary to popular opinion, Holden supported them through the GFC.

Ford's entire global lineup is looking like F100, Ranger/Everest(thanks to the Aussie team at the You Yangs ) , and Mustang.
From a company that had a heap of brands in the USA, as well as Jaguar, Aston Martin, Land Rover, and a range of european cars.

Don't Even know what GM are into now. But contrary to popular opinion, Holden supported them through the GFC.

Is the Mustangs for Ford that Supercars are using, and Chevy Camaro on the GM side, Holden is right out!

Anywho, in my avoidance of AFL and sticking with "teams in motorsport that my company sponsors", Team 18 just missed out on points in Supercars and both Norris and Piastri are in Q3 quali in China in F1.

Also, Sainz put it into the wall and lost his front wing, bloody Spaniards in Asia...

Ladies night at the laundromat tonight, two whole dryers going when I walked in, not a person to be found, so, started my washing, browsed around for things like breadmakers, things to cut other things and a random of "I miss my transformers toys, what can I find..." and in walks contestant #1.

fat honey boo boo GIF

Dressed all in black carrying a tiny basket, she walks to the dryer and her phone rings. Granted, wasn't paying enough attention to the convo but after the "hello" she drops her basket and buggers off outside for 10 minutes. I say 10 minutes because my washing had all of 12 minutes left at that stage, with about 1 minute left, still on the phone, she walks in, unloads both dryers, without breaking stride, phone to ear gossiping holding basket and out the door she goes.

Well, that was interesting, think it was time for music at that point whilst I switched to drying as I now had soggy clothes in my own.

Rather uneventful after that, everyone relatively fully clothed, just walking in empty handed walking out with one of pizza boxes or paper that contained fish & chips, meanwhile Gunners turned into Survivor into Whitesnake on the rando music playing and me ruminating on if I could be bothered cooking dinner (spoiler: I could not) and outside;

blue arrested development GIF

Yet another woman, this time just average but in blue jacket, blue pants, blue hair, blue bag, blue shirt parks her white with blue trim 4WD and steps out, stumbles up to the footpath to the shop, and she walks out with... wait for it...

Waaaait for it....

Winfield original Blues.

Walks back to her 4WD and buggers off.

Anyway tldr: pilates paying off for the 4/5pmers, hell if I know if it's a 1 or 2 hours sesh, anyway, yogapants aplenty and some firm tushes running away from that door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back