Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality over quantity Watto. I'd pay that if the coffee is good over $4.50 for a bucket of milky water. A cafe owner was saying that a cup of coffee needs to be about $9 to be profitable with the price rises and wages, rent, power all going up but only a few places can charge that and get away with it.

It depends what else they sell.
Some cafe's are like i'm selling 100 cups of coffee a day, and paying my staff , i need to put up the price.
They don't realise the reason they are selling only 100cups is because their coffee is crap and too expensive.
If you could go to a random $9/cup cafe and be sure you'd get a good one, fine, but price is often not an indicator.

McDonalds coffee is OK and consistent, and its often my go-to if i'm somewhere i don't know, i know i'll get something that doesn't make Pablo's instant seem like coffee.

I'm pissed that i put my dishwasher on intensive and when i unload it some of the glasses have this "grit" almost welded onto them.
The dishwasher instructions say "do not rinse before putting in the dishwasher".

I figured it out.
They claim that their dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand.
Thats only true if you wash in "economy" mode and don't rinse first. BUT then your dishes won't be clean.

When i turn my dishwasher on , i have to waste 5 seconds of my life while it displays " inspired by scandanavia". That's just one way of saying ... "People rike scandanavia , so we bought dead swedish brand and bring it to attention."
I am my own dishwasher, despite, for the first time in my life, I now live in a house with a dishwasher. I don't use it.

It depends what else they sell.
Some cafe's are like i'm selling 100 cups of coffee a day, and paying my staff , i need to put up the price.
They don't realise the reason they are selling only 100cups is because their coffee is crap and too expensive.
If you could go to a random $9/cup cafe and be sure you'd get a good one, fine, but price is often not an indicator.

McDonalds coffee is OK and consistent, and its often my go-to if i'm somewhere i don't know, i know i'll get something that doesn't make Pablo's instant seem like coffee.

Yeah 7 eleven sell cheap coffee and slurpies and off set the losses by selling all the s**t along side them. They get people in the door and then they rely on people buying other stuff.

Only St Kilda could have so many wooden spoons when there was no “prize” No. 1 pick then not so many since they bought that in. On the plus side we’ll never get done for tanking…

That's an interesting point. I looked at the data.

No.1 picks by club since 1986 are:-
GWS is so overrepresented it's not funny. They had so many first-round draft picks that they paid a first-rounder and a third-rounder for a 29 year old Brett Deledio.

Carlton
5​
Greater Western Sydney
4​
Melbourne
3​
St Kilda
3​
Richmond
3​
Western Bulldogs
2​
Fremantle
2​
Gold Coast
2​
West Coast Eagles
2​
Brisbane Bears
2​
Brisbane Lions
2​
Hawthorn
2​
West Coast
1​
North Melbourne
1​
Essendon
1​
Geelong
1​
Collingwood
1​
Sydney
1​

What happened to the aggressive dude? The one that does the great training write ups?

I miss old Voldemort

s**t, think I'm getting a old sore
I wondered that today and mentioned it to a few BT'ers.

Blank looks all round.

I think someone has got radio silence on for some reason.

'97 we legit should have just looked at Shane Ellen, and tried decapitating him.

We had it at half time, all over them, needed to be further in front, but they were on toast, 4.5 to 2.2 or 9 shots to 4 and doubled. Then, Ellen and Jarman, so, we needed to just cop the weeks and demand that flag by necking Shane, melee and you don't get that first this is ours GAGF with your money grubbing nonsense SA.

'09 was ours, legit missed what 3 goals from straight missing the ball from 45 out in the 1st and watching it rebound as we couldn't kick worth a damn, then the goal post deflection goal and guaranteed Rooke doesn't mark it late for that goal on a 1 behind play and instead gets swamped or we have more than just Kosi hitting up at a kicker on rebound late.

To me this is what Derm meant when he stated we won't win because it's us, somewhere, somehow, some why, something will happen during a match, be a once off event or not, and we'll have to deal with it.

Be it the right leg break in '10 to Milne 10m out, 3x missed kick, goal post deflection into banned treatment into toepoke in '09, Shane Ellen only kicking 5 against us in '97 across 10 games played or soft tissues and no real funding that '04-5 was where ewer bottled most attempts to bring injured players back to Goose breaking his leg clean, or ex Saint Baz Hall right hooking blokes to no foul here.

Also why the AFL can burn, DGAF, purge everything and give us that flag FFS.
Also 97 - Everitt injured, winmar’s father died, have heard Stewie Loewe had a death in the family also -wtf?

2004- dominating Port in that prelim- Gherig kicks his 100th, fans storm the arena. Totally different game after that. Why did they bother? He’s a ******* stkilda player! There was 26 stkilda fans there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back