EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announced ?
was at bnf
Players run the club
So who’s coaching next year ?
Kako ? Tamer ? They all think they can do better why not just give it to them.
Was announced late last night,
Both players you mentioned are in fact quite disappointed with the decision made so I don’t think they feel like they can do better

Was announced late last night,
Both players you mentioned are in fact quite disappointed with the decision made so I don’t think they feel like they can do better
So 3 coaches in 4 years and a late decision to part ways
Once again this club is behind the eight ball
They will continue to linger in div 2 while they run the club like the 1980’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are big number of clearances from this club starting November.

So 3 coaches in 4 years and a late decision to part ways
Once again this club is behind the eight ball
They will continue to linger in div 2 while they run the club like the 1980’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are big number of clearances from this club starting November.

Do you know what’s been going on behind closed doors do you?
Don’t pot the club when you have no idea... I agree it’s not ideal but there are obviously a lot of factors that have led to this decision. And with respect to the coach who is on big footy obviously the ins and outs will no be aired. And not one of us know all the info behind this.
Clubs are bigger than individuals in the end and the committee need to find the best person for the club. Maybe for once they are sayin no individual is bigger than the club for once.
I for one liked him as a bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Do you know what’s been going on behind closed doors do you KH??
Don’t pot the club when you have no idea... I agree it’s not ideal but there are obviously a lot of factors that have led to this decision. And with respect to the coach who is on big footy obviously the ins and outs will no be aired. And not one of us know all the info behind this.
Clubs are bigger than individuals in the end and the committee need to find the best person for the club. Maybe for once they are sayin no individual is bigger than the club for once.

Foss
I for one think a coach needs more then 12months to prove and show he is the right person
Committee need to find the right person or the job ?
isn’t this the same committee that moved on the last coach and hired this one ? So one would think that this committee have their man ?

Foss
I for one think a coach needs more then 12months to prove and show he is the right person
isn’t this the same committee that moved on the last coach and hired this one ? So one would think that this committee have their man ?

Foss
Was just about an entirely new committee this year

they lost a ton of experience in the space of one year

Do you know what’s been going on behind closed doors do you KH??

Foss, either way you look at this from an outside perspective it’s not a good look for the NS footy club. No coach will apply for a coaching position at this club in the foreseeable future so I hope they have someone lined up ready to go. As I said I’m not on the inside obviously but it’s damaging the clubs brand mate..

Foss, either way you look at this from an outside perspective it’s not a good look for the NS footy club. No coach will apply for a coaching position at this club in the foreseeable future so I hope they have someone lined up ready to go. As I said I’m not on the inside obviously but it’s damaging the clubs brand mate..

Let’s put ourselves in the committees shoes,
Do you think theywould want a fourth Coach in 5 years?
Stability is key to a successful club....

Do you think they’re that naive to the outside noise? These people put countless hours in for free. And last time I checked they’re the ones to put their hands up and make the club better.
I agree it doesn’t look good but maybe there is a plan behind the scenes....

Two steps back one step forward instead of stickin bandaids on top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he coached the seniors before?
Nope not from memory.
I’m pretty sure his been trying to get the job the past couple of years and the club have looked past him.. Like reserves dud said, lives and breathes for this footy club. Well respected by everyone that truly knows him

Nope not from memory.
I’m pretty sure his been trying to get the job the past couple of years and the club have looked past him.. Like reserves dud said, lives and breathes for this footy club. Well respected by everyone that truly knows him
North coburg days he was for one year If memory serves me correct

Nope not from memory.

Beg to differ. Ask the same question of the previous 5 or 6 coaches starting from Shawry, Caruso, Mistevksi, Foley and Dunn, not sure about the just sacked coach, but sure the same deal. He has potted every senior coach the club's had and undermined them. Sure all those coaches have a common story to tell! Yeah his a nice enough bloke but what he does out there to disrespect senior coaches is something else, I dont call that bleeding for the club!. Quite selfish. Goodluck to the club if they appoint him.

Beg to differ. Ask the same question of the previous 5 or 6 coaches starting from Shawry, Caruso, Mistevksi, Foley and Dunn, not sure about the just sacked coach, but sure the same deal. He has potted every senior coach the club's had and undermined them. Sure all those coaches have a common story to tell! Yeah his a nice enough bloke but what he does out there to disrespect senior coaches is something else, I dont call that bleeding for the club!. Quite selfish. Goodluck to the club if they appoint him.
Still early days, good luck to everyone involved 👍🏽

Big signing, if a few more follow him back they could be right in the mix. A lot of ex-hadfield players out there playing higher levels
I hope Hadfield are transparent with all involved. As EDFL rules state you cannot have players cleared to your club if you are unfinancial to the EDFL.
It happens a lot of the time, clubs committees fail to inform their football departments the true state of affairs.

I hope Hadfield are transparent with all involved. As EDFL rules state you cannot have players cleared to your club if you are unfinancial to the EDFL.
It happens a lot of the time, clubs committees fail to inform their football departments the true state of affairs.
Your insinuating insolvency...you must know this otherwise, a comment such as this is without fact and wrong. Be careful.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back