EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the story at the Northern Saints?
No support form committee ? players turned on him or players have own click ?
Any players their worth telling them to look for new homes so can get coach who wants to be their looks very tough job

I’m hearing a few clubs are still to settle with their own players match payments. What responsibility do clubs have to pay once the year is over and who can the players take their contracts to , once the season has finished the clubs contract is void if the player has not been paid. Might be a couple of players walking from my sources due to these issues.

I’m hearing a few clubs are still to settle with their own players match payments. What responsibility do clubs have to pay once the year is over and who can the players take their contracts to , once the season has finished the clubs contract is void if the player has not been paid. Might be a couple of players walking from my sources due to these issues.

It would be interesting to know what clubs you are referring too

It happens at clubs in every league, especially smaller clubs that offer more than they can afford. If it's not settled in the next couple of months it will never be settled. Just move on

Sunbury kangaroos in this div
Might shake up the flag race
Hopefully another exciting year
For this div

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny things you hear in the pub some CD players asked to take pay cuts for next year due to a piss poor year this year an not to happy about it
Why shouldn't the club make them take a pay cut. Unless they were on a two year contract, they should get paid as per their performance from the previous season. If they had outstanding seasons then they could ask the club for more.

You would think the Jags would be up there if they keep there list together and Cam cloke coming back as well !

Cam Cloke haha. Did you watch any of him this year?... Staying up at Barooga mate, already committted.

The side that Sunbury are putting together would challenge top 4 in division 1 next year, it’s not far off the side that beat Tullamarine 2 years ago in a practice match if not better.

Why shouldn't the club make them take a pay cut. Unless they were on a two year contract, they should get paid as per their performance from the previous season. If they had outstanding seasons then they could ask the club for more.
Hey I m not knocking what the club is doing but just saying what I heard that they where not happy about it

Cam Cloke haha. Did you watch any of him this year?... Staying up at Barooga mate, already committted.

The side that Sunbury are putting together would challenge top 4 in division 1 next year, it’s not far off the side that beat Tullamarine 2 years ago in a practice match if not better.

They did ask the EDFL if they could stay up, but the initial decision was no. Be interesting to see if there has been a change of mind.
I know that other sides in Div1 dont want Jags to stay up as they still want the bye as they cant afford the extra 2 payments if there is no bye !and would have to change players contracts to allow the extra monies needed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back