Preview Changes v Richmond - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I would be happy to get my face painted for “football”. Do you think it would help us on Saturday night?
Making an assumption on gender sorry but there are dangers associated with being a painted lady unless one is a butterfly. I need to go to bed, I am now getting worse than Dermie in sexist obtuseness.

We looked good against the Tiges in that scratchy down at Casey. Should be no fear from the boys. We've banked 5 wins already, this should feel like a free hit. Would like someone to start a fight or for kozzie to iron out one of their defenders early to set the tone.
It really does seem like somewhat of a free hit, we're not 3-2 or less, we're 5-0 and a loss wouldn't be too much of an issue, we still should be 6-1 after round 7 heading into a home game against Sydney. Hope we give it everything we've got, 6-0 would be absolutely massive.

22-0 for the season.

Bookmark it.
And we still won’t have beaten anyone, we won’t have been challenged or we will need to prove it in September.

Worst unbeaten team of all time.

do you know if it's going to be on 7 or kayo?

Round Two

Thursday April 22

7.10pm GWS Giants vs. Footscray - Blacktown International - Fox Footy

Saturday April 24

11.00am Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions - IKON Park - Kayo Freebies

2.30pm Port Melbourne vs. Sandringham - ETU Stadium - Kayo Freebies

no VFL broadcast on sunday because of Anzac pre game coverage . Don't know if us v tigers will be streamed anywhere TBO

I usually avoid 'Land like the plague (it rivals reading the comments section on a 7 News or HS article), but there's a poster over there with apparently pretty good mail that says it'll be May and Fritsch for Brown and Petty.

It'd be very bold not taking one of the key talls in, and I'm not sure I'd be keen on the idea. If you're worried about forward pressure, drop Melksham or make Fritsch wait a week. We need a proper forward target to straighten us up a bit and give a bail-out option, especially as Richmond are such a high pressure team.

Talk that neither Weid or Ben Brown will be in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk that neither Weid or Ben Brown will be in
Would be a mistake if true, even if Fritsch comes back, we did struggle finding targets up forward last week, surely you'd think we'd bring in one of Weid or BBrown as a focal point.

If ever you were going to bring Weid in surely it would be after he kicks a bag and his confidence is sky high.
I'd get him in for M.Brown and bring May in if he is right to go. If May comes in, keep a look out for an "accidental" high contact from Tom Lynch too.

Not the week for Crazy Goody to announce himself on the season!! Surely we go Weid for Brown and May for Petty. That's all we need to do. If Fritta is ready, then he's in for Melksham. Fitting Ben Brown into the team the following week is the big challenge I guess! We can't leave our prized recruit and proven FF gun in the reserves for too long if fit. Will be very interesting to see what selections happen in the following weeks tbh. I think we all thought TMac and Jackson would be struggling to hold their spots, but both are pretty much locks atm with how they are playing and team structure. So we are going to have one maybe even two very good players at Casey most weeks. Certainly not a bad thing..

IN: Fritsch, May
OUT: M.Brown (omitted), Petty (omitted)

Interesting.
Ugh. You need marking targets or at least people who bring the ball to ground against Richmond.

Spoke about it earlier, but with their manic pressure, you need to have bail-out options

Remove this Banner Ad

Back