Restricted Free Agent Cam Zurhaar [2024 RFA?]

Remove this Banner Ad

No, unless something ridiculous comes like 2 firsts + future first...from a team like st kilda or something.

Free agent in 2026, we will probably slap down a contract that's enough to get a band 1 for him to reject of course and we get another top 4 pick but we might trade it if a really good player comes around ala lachie neales to brisbane.

That makes sense. Do you think there is a player out there that North really want and will put LDU on the roundabout to facilitate it?

That makes sense. Do you think there is a player out there that North really want and will put LDU on the roundabout to facilitate it?

We are not going to trade LDU for another player, that's a lose lose for both clubs.

If uniackes is to go this year, say saints, they give their firsts and future firsts.

So let's we get pick 6, we split that into 2 late 10s and use those to get 2 players who are not necessarily star players but experienced with mature body (i.e. luke ball to pies, prestia + caddy to richmond) that we could plonk in the midfield for a few years to allow the rest of the blue chip youngsters to establish.

Of course, when he leaves via FA, we will mos def pump his price up to band 1 so that means another top 4 pick.

As of today, larkey, simpkin, sheezal, xerri signed until 2029 or later, future is secured.

Just have to fatten up uniacke and zurhaar to get 2 x band 1 meaning 2 extra top 4 picks.

Might trade one or both if the right marquee players turn up.
North to rebrand as the DiCaprio football club? No players over 25 allowed.

As of today, larkey, simpkin, sheezal, xerri signed until 2029 or later, future is secured.

Just have to fatten up uniacke and zurhaar to get 2 x band 1 meaning 2 extra top 4 picks.

Might trade one or both if the right marquee players turn up.

Problem is there isn’t a single top free agent or potential trade in that would even stop to s**t in North Melbourne. They didn’t want to come when the Roos weren’t a basket case and were throwing around the biggest contracts in the AFL.

North should be looking to keep their best players. Not move them on for more shiny toys, Fisher’s, Tucker’s and Stephens’.

Problem is there isn’t a single top free agent or potential trade in that would even stop to s**t in North Melbourne. They didn’t want to come when the Roos weren’t a basket case and were throwing around the biggest contracts in the AFL.

North should be looking to keep their best players. Not move them on for more shiny toys, Fisher’s, Tucker’s and Stephens’.

Sinking the boots in eyy, you think we will be like you with 2 decades like yours?

Sinking the boots in eyy, you think we will be like you with 2 decades like yours?

Who is sinking the boots in? You just dislike the truth. Good recruits don’t want to play for North Melbourne. They are better off keeping the few good players they have.

North wouldn’t last if they were completely s**t for 2 decades. So you better get moving 👍🏻 your all but halfway there

Who is sinking the boots in? You just dislike the truth. Good recruits don’t want to play for North Melbourne. They are better off keeping the few good players they have.

North wouldn’t last if they were completely s**t for 2 decades. So you better get moving 👍🏻 your all but halfway there

Guess what, nobody gives a damn about your truth. We are going to bottom until afl gets us up the ladder and all the other clubs are going to pay for us. You better pray we get up soon.

Oh just in case you wanna use the merge/fold/relocate line that's like 10 years out of date, i got one word for you...Arden.

Guess what, nobody gives a damn about your truth. We are going to bottom until afl gets us up the ladder and all the other clubs are going to pay for us. You better pray we get up soon.

Oh just in case you wanna use the merge/fold/relocate line that's like 10 years out of date, i got one word for you...Arden.

Not by forcing LDU and Zurhaar out for 18 year olds.

This is quite sad btw.

He should be a bull mid / power med forward by now (a poor mans Dusty if you will) but looks like he will only ever be a forward which would be disappointing for North.

I would take him at the Tigs, but not on silly money.
Dusty makes every bull mid forward look like poor men.

We will have a decent sized contract for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

what does that mean? you want other clubs to give you money in installments? to make pay for your expenses?

:D

what does that mean? you want other clubs to give you money in installments? to make pay for your expenses?

Money, mate, this line tells me you don't read much.

Why do we need money, we are at arden mate, read that up what it means (hint: to do with development, funded by the gov to the tune of billion but more likely to be tens of billions with budget blow outs).

I mean handouts in the form of all the picks we've missed over the last 4 years of compromised draft due to Academy + FS

Money, mate, this line tells me you don't read much.

Why do we need money, we are at arden mate, read that up what it means (hint: to do with development, funded by the gov to the tune of billion but more likely to be tens of billions with budget blow outs).

I mean handouts in the form of all the picks we've missed over the last 4 years of compromised draft due to Academy + FS

maybe try articulate bit better in your posts.

whats more picks going to do? they just become Jy Simpkin, LDU and co in 3 or 4 years time.

Geelong was in the dumps until Brian Cook came on board and now he is doing good things at Carlton, Richmond got going after they got in Brendan Gale and everyone laughed at his 6 or 7 year plan or something.

North should work on getting the smart people in charge and build from there.

Does a path exist for someone to drastically overpay this guy so North can get pick 2 as compensation on the idea that North trade with that team to bring in a experienced player and give up pick 1. So for example

Pick 2 + Karl Amon for Pick 1 + 2nd rounder

Hawks give Zurhaar 5 year 5 mill deal

North have pick 2, 3 and Amon
Hawks have Pick 1, 2nd rounder and Zurhaar

whats more picks going to do? they just become Jy Simpkin, LDU and co in 3 or 4 years time.

Geelong was in the dumps until Brian Cook came on board and now he is doing good things at Carlton, Richmond got going after they got in Brendan Gale and everyone laughed at his 6 or 7 year plan or something.

What's more pick going to do? Ummm trade for midtier players and perhaps net a few bluechip players every now & then.

Does a path exist for someone to drastically overpay this guy so North can get pick 2 as compensation on the idea that North trade with that team to bring in a experienced player and give up pick 1. So for example

Pick 2 + Karl Amon for Pick 1 + 2nd rounder

Hawks give Zurhaar 5 year 5 mill deal

North have pick 2, 3 and Amon
Hawks have Pick 1, 2nd rounder and Zurhaar
Zero chance we except that

Zurhaar has said he wants success. The chance of him going to a successful club and cashing a fat enough cheque to get North their band 1 compo is next to 0 realistically, so it's quite a predicament imo.

My guess is he's gone and North ain't gonna get SFA for him, I'd be pretty appalled if they held him against his will and tried to force a trade. He's tried his guts out only for them to continue being a total circus around him, at some point it's just cruel.

It's becoming more fashionable week by week.

Keep responding to the 🤡, his replies are priceless...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zero chance we except that
And zero chance we do as well. The way it’s written we are losing Amon for zurhaar to only upgrade by one pick (and a second rounder probably at 30 with the damn academy picks )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back