Restricted Free Agent Tim English [RFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think Bulldogs have the courage to let him leave. It would be a big call to let him go and go with someone like say Ned Moyle as a replacement

Tim will just get what he wants and plug away. As for outside interest I think most clubs with money to spend arnt interested. Essendon will back in what they have, St Kilda have Marshall already, Eagles have 3 rucks already, Geelong will spend on the midfield

Its a weird situation of a man without a heap of interest that will still be overpaid because of the clubs needs and situation

The club should have the courage to let English leave he was putrid last night
When you get the number 1 pick in draft, take the surefire option in English for 115 points a night and get… whatever the * he’s been doing this year.

Basically looks like he’s being forced to play football against his will

I dont think Bulldogs have the courage to let him leave. It would be a big call to let him go and go with someone like say Ned Moyle as a replacement

Tim will just get what he wants and plug away. As for outside interest I think most clubs with money to spend arnt interested. Essendon will back in what they have, St Kilda have Marshall already, Eagles have 3 rucks already, Geelong will spend on the midfield

Its a weird situation of a man without a heap of interest that will still be overpaid because of the clubs needs and situation
Lobb & Darcy as a 50/50 pairing is AFL quality.

Tim's form oscillates between AA level ruckman and 'That's kind of Bevo to give the work experience albino a run'.

On Friday night we saw the latter. Many fans have run out of patience as he looks beautiful when he doesn't have to ruck which (spoiler alert) just happens to be a significant part of being a ruckman.
He'd be close to the best forward/ruck in the competition if he wanted to do this (he doesn't).

Lobb & Darcy as a 50/50 pairing is AFL quality.

Tim's form oscillates between AA level ruckman and 'That's kind of Bevo to give the work experience albino a run'.

On Friday night we saw the latter. Many fans have run out of patience as he looks beautiful when he doesn't have to ruck which (spoiler alert) just happens to be a significant part of being a ruckman.
He'd be close to the best forward/ruck in the competition if he wanted to do this (he doesn't).

Are we the only club that lets players dictate where we want them to play?

We've had Dunkley crack it, Bailey Smith, English and Naughton.

Just get on with it and do what the club asks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back